The Path of The Pumpkin

Started by PuNKKoMmANDO77, Fri 18/01/2013 20:13:56

Previous topic - Next topic

PuNKKoMmANDO77

If someone need help in the game ask here.

Here the first two room (Prologue)

Spoiler
Use the vacuum on the white in thing in the bath of the lair of Bistian.
[close]
Spoiler
Look at the vacuum in the inventory.
[close]
Spoiler
Use the block notes with the song written by Bistian with the Jack of the orchestra.
[close]
Spoiler
Push the eject button on Bistian's back
[close]
Spoiler
Throw Bistian head on to the balcony.
[close]

Wiggy

Hi!

Great game, but I'm stuck totally.

In inventory I have
Spoiler
Bistian head, Love sweater, Desert capital, Pumpkin megaphone, Broom, Dancer's costume, Moon moon outfit, Medusa's invitation, Balloons,and Choko choko pralines.
[close]

I have so far
Spoiler
disrupted the magic show and wounded Rummy.
[close]

I think I have to :
Spoiler
Get Rummy out of the store, so I can use him on the bird in the office, I probably need to attack the supporting colums to bring down the crystal on the robot watching the store. I need to make a distraction in the police station, but I have no idea how.
[close]

Any ideas?

PuNKKoMmANDO77

Hi Wiggy, I'm very glad you're playning this old underrated game.

You're on the right path, but you must proceed step by step.

Spoiler
First, you need to bring Rummy out of the fashion store, think DEMODàˆ, you have the right item.
[close]

Feel free to ask mpre questions if you're still stuck.

Wiggy

Thanks for the help, I'm really enjoying this game, it's a little bizarre and psychedelic but great fun. However I'm stuck again in Wurm Mansion.

In inventory I have:

Spoiler
feather, cushion, magic lips, Big worn-out bell, stardust, trident, black petal and wedding ring,
[close]
I have done 3 of the things needed to start the wedding but I can't find
Spoiler
anything to make a drink for the prince. Sharaf said he needed foam (which I think I can get from Drooling Bonzo) and a container and stopper to make an aperitif, but I haven't seen any of that. I've found the metal tree but I think I need the katanas to cut it down and the pinappurai won't give them. I think also that I get the container from the altar, but need to get rid of Rev. Ray first
[close]

Any hints please?

PuNKKoMmANDO77

Your reasoning is still correct.

Spoiler
Somebody wears the container you need, to take it you'll need to use an item that shares a theme with that character; you have the right item.
[close]

Good luck :)

Wiggy

Thanks PuNKKoMmANDO77 (I hope I got the capitals in the right places). I should have seen the theme similarity... I am still lost with:
Spoiler
I cannot give the ring to the Reverend. The Prince gave me the precious memories, I was thinking that when I give the ring the wedding will start. I must have missed something.
[close]

I'll keep looking.

PuNKKoMmANDO77

Maybe...

Spoiler
Had you prepared an escape way to leave the ceremony?
[close]

Wiggy

Oh what a difference a night's sleep makes. It was difficult to see, but I finally found

Spoiler
the white petal, which I gave to Queenie who made a petal heart which I gave to the bride.
[close]

Onwards! To think I nearly gave up on this excellent game...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk