AGS Development > Site & Forum Reports

Bug reports & suggestions

(1/120) > >>

AGA:
Hello!

We seem to have found and fixed most of the little bugs that still existed after the recent site changes, but please post here and let me know if you find any problems.  I am aware the games page search is a bit wonky atm, and will fix that soon.

cat:
At the bottom of a person's profile page I see
"Database Error"
"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

BigMc:
Is it possible to fix the old links to AGS games? There are quite many of them all over the internet.

Frodo:
The 'REPLY' button at top of screen, is just a navy blue rectangle.  You can't read it, unless you hover your mouse over it. 

AGA:

--- Quote from: cat on 25 Jan 2013, 13:57 ---At the bottom of a person's profile page I see
"Database Error"
"Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

--- End quote ---

Which user?  I've taken a look at various people's profiles, and it doesn't happen to me!

--- Quote from: Frodo on 25 Jan 2013, 16:42 ---The 'REPLY' button at top of screen, is just a navy blue rectangle.  You can't read it, unless you hover your mouse over it. 

--- End quote ---

It works fine for me, in Internet Explorer and Firefox, using both the AGS and AGS Compact themes...  Try pressing CTRL+SHIFT+R to force a full refresh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version