Bug reports & suggestions

Started by AGA, Fri 25/01/2013 12:50:04

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

the most recent games display on the games page has problems with escaped characers:

New Kid Gotta Steal Somethin\'

Mage\'s Initiation: Reign of the Elements

AGA

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 02/03/2019 08:47:25
the most recent games display on the games page has problems with escaped characers:

New Kid Gotta Steal Somethin\'

Mage\'s Initiation: Reign of the Elements

Fixed!

Khris

In the forum search, when I check "Search in topic subjects only", I always get

Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

Regular search works fine.

Radiant

I can't find the issue tracker any more, has something happened to that?

selmiak

Radiant

When adding a game and typing in the credits, IE gives the following error, and the credits end up being textual only and not linked to the forum account by that name,
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/ags/html/includes/ajax_searcher.php on line 77

Chrome fails entirely on submitting the form.

Sinitrena

The "From the Forums" section on the main site seems to have a problem with special characters:

They work fine in the forums themselves.

Also, the link to the #AGS Quotefile (found here) doesn't work (as in, returns an empty page for me).

Crimson Wizard

I was finally able to connect to file server and uploaded AGS 3.4.3 P1.

There's a small issue, we now do not distribute "no-MP3" version. So i removed "latest_version_noMP3" entry from "versions.xml", but the main page still displays the link (although it leads nowhere).

Khris

Would it be possible to make "ags" the default property of the "code" BB tag again? This would also benefit old threads.

AGA

Quote from: Sinitrena on Mon 25/03/2019 15:18:33
Also, the link to the #AGS Quotefile (found here) doesn't work (as in, returns an empty page for me).

Working on it, but it's taking a while!

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Fri 03/05/2019 19:46:37
I was finally able to connect to file server and uploaded AGS 3.4.3 P1.

There's a small issue, we now do not distribute "no-MP3" version. So i removed "latest_version_noMP3" entry from "versions.xml", but the main page still displays the link (although it leads nowhere).

Done.

Quote from: Khris on Mon 06/05/2019 12:53:58
Would it be possible to make "ags" the default property of the "code" BB tag again? This would also benefit old threads.

Done.

morganw

Statistic and crash submission is just returning code 500 (Internal Server Error).  Were there any changes on the server?

AGA

Not recently. Can you PM me the path that'd being get / posted to?

cat

The "FAQ" link at the top of the forum show a page with "I'm sorry, you aren't allowed to see the FAQ page".

AGA

Quote from: cat on Tue 28/05/2019 09:24:14
The "FAQ" link at the top of the forum show a page with "I'm sorry, you aren't allowed to see the FAQ page".

Try again?

cat

Vincent

I am trying to add an Youtube ID to one of my game information:

But always got this error message:

morganw

Did you try it without the '=21s' ?

Vincent

Quote from: morganw on Thu 13/06/2019 23:13:40
Did you try it without the '&t=21s' ?

Thanks morganw for the suggestion, I have try it right now to remove "&t=21s" but I always get the same error message... "Data too long for column 'youtube' at row 1"

Cassiebsg

You just need the part that is Bold on the example... G1vr6_F8CEQ
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Vincent

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 14/06/2019 00:03:50
You just need the part that is Bold on the example... G1vr6_F8CEQ

Right, it's working fine now, thanks Cassiebsg!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk