Sepulchre

Started by Lewis, Tue 16/07/2013 09:30:48

Previous topic - Next topic

frenzykitty

StillInThe90s

Hat off to Chandler & Ilyich. Again. This looks almost too good to go in a free short game.
Speaking of short: How short is it going to be?

Lewis

Returning to AGS after a hiatus. Co-director of Richard & Alice and The Charnel House Trilogy.

selmiak

...reading only the last new post and there I thought release will be in about half an hour >_<

looking forward to this one!

Lewis

Well, we're a few days away from release now, and we're just trying to eradicate the final few HUGE BUGS from a game about HUGE BAGS.

In the meantime, Ben, Raze, Molly and I thought we'd all jump into the game world ourselves to tell you a little bit about Sepulchre. Ignore the sleeping main character in the background. He won't hurt anyone.

[embed=601,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FCFfxCrsI4[/embed]
Returning to AGS after a hiatus. Co-director of Richard & Alice and The Charnel House Trilogy.

Armageddon

I love the Owl Cave logo, it's like The Shining carpet. Excellent original trailer too. :D Needed some talk cycles though. I love huge bags.

Lewis

Quote from: Armageddon on Fri 30/08/2013 08:21:58
Needed some talk cycles though.

Oh, yeah, it's pretty rough and ready. We have, like, a game to finish and everything. ;-)

cianty

Oh, man! I can't wait! Love the trailer. I AM a fan of trains after all!
ca. 70% completed

qptain Nemo

Lewis

Currently uploading to the server. Oh my.

Can also confirm that there'll be a Special Edition available. For $2.99, you get the game, the full original soundtrack, two desktop wallpapers, and a digital copy of Raze's book, Bright Lights & Glass Houses (Sepulchre is set in the same universe).

Lewis

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk