Nelly Cootalot II: The Fowl Fleet

Started by Ali, Fri 01/03/2013 22:25:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Tosek

Wondering why there is a post about Nelly on the vidionare starting page. Is nelly 2 done with ags or with visionaire?

Ali

It's made with AGS. It seems that Visionaire are civilised enough to post about adventure games made in other engines.

Snarky

Well, that's made a fool of me, then. I could have sworn you said somewhere you were switching engine, and kept insisting on this piece of misinformation throughout Mittens. :-[

Ali

I haven't sworn not to switch engine, but I certainly haven't made the choice to switch. At the moment I'm looking for the best way to make the game available across multiple platforms without having to reinvent the wheel. Hopefully AGS will stay at the centre of that.

Tosek

But, if you are talking about multi-platform: I thought using high-res (nelly 2 is using which resolution?) could be a problem porting to small mobil devices. Or am I wrong?

Ali

Absolutely. That is one among many issues I'm looking at. If you have any other questions, please PM me so we don't clog this thread up with a conversation!

Monsieur OUXX

No worries! By the time Nelly II gets released, mobile devices will actually be a laser shot directly in your eyes, with a resolution of 102426*50358 ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk