"Adventurous" road trip to Norway and back!

Started by Peder 🚀, Sun 03/03/2013 15:53:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

So I'm definitely going to Norway this summer (June) but was thinking of maybe making a bit more out of the trip itself and travel by car! (Only if I buy a car this or next month).
And I'd love to possibly meet some AGSers on my way and possibly borrow a sofa for a night before I continue my travels towards the northern lands!

I'll be starting off here in Cardiff, Wales heading towards Le Petit-Quevilly, France for the first day (a small de-tour to meet a good friend of mine).
Then after spending a night (or possible two) I plan on heading north straight through Belgium and along the west side of Germany up towards Denmark.
Then I'll be heading towards Sweden and follow the west coast all the way to my destination in Norway.

This is my current route:
google maps link

I'm looking to spend 4-5 days each way (7-8 hours drive a day).
I'm not looking to see famous places or anything, I'd just like to meet some fellow AGSers and hangout!

If anyone along my route (or close by my route, I'll gladly do smaller de-tours) would be interested in meeting me too (and possibly hosting me for one night) please do let me know! :).

Current route plan:
1st day stop: Le Petit-Quevilly, France
2nd day stop: undecided though possibly somewhere in Mid Germany
3rd day stop: undecided though probably somewhere in Denmark or South Sweden.
4th day stop: Final destination unless another stop is planned causing me to need another day
(5th day stop: Final destination)

- Peder.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk