RoN Walkthrough Videos

Started by DarkWater, Fri 08/03/2013 17:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWater

Are there more walkthrough videos for RoN like these?

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL098ED12808E32CE6

I'm thinking about making a RoN based game, and these kinds of videos really help to get you some background/back-story on the RoN universe in a shorter amount of time.

Renegade Implementor

To my knowledge no-one else has done walkthrough videos apart from the ones in the link.

DarkWater

That's too bad  :(
Not only did I find them helpful/informative, but they also make nice short films to watch while eating dinner  ;-D   

Retro Wolf

Quote from: DarkWater on Fri 08/03/2013 17:23:02
.......get you some background/back-story on the RoN universe in a shorter amount of time.

There are so many RoN games it can be daunting making your first game, you don't necessarily have to play a lot of them.
I prepared by reading as many character bios and game descriptions as I could, and chose a few characters that I found interesting.

DarkWater

Those videos seemed to cover some of the first games in the canon, so that at least gets one started. Like you, I read through the bios and chose who I liked, but I was hoping to find video walkthroughs of the games that those characters where in to get more info on them then just their bios. I guess I'll do a forum search to see if there might be written walkthroughs for the games that they're in.

Renegade Implementor

If you have questions or need specific info, don't hesitate to ask.

DarkWater

In that case... You wouldn't happen to have or know where to find walkthroughs for "The Unraveling" or "Rend"? Also was there ever a third part in "Tapestry Trilogy"?

Renegade Implementor

As far as I know there aren't any walkthroughs or videos of "The Unraveling" or "Rend".  The final fourth part of "The Tapestry" series is stuck in development amber for the last upteenth number of years.  I'm looking at going over things and tidying up the previous chapters and then finishing things up.

However I still have all my notes and can answer specific questions if you'd care to send me a pm.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk