Coloring Ball reopened: Make the invisible visible! – Closed

Started by Adrian, Wed 13/03/2013 15:55:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Has anyone been missing the fantastic challenge called Coloring Ball? I have. And I'm sure some of you will enjoy reviving this nice little tradition.

Refering to last Coloring Ball winner Daniel Thomas I feel free to start a new competition. So here you are:

Use the shape to draw something that's actually invisible. This could be anything existing or fictional. You could paint something that is invisible because it's hidden in the dark forever, or something that is invisible because it's so small (or big) that nobody will ever realize it. It's all up to your imagination.

I didn't want to go for the too obvious easter holiday topic, which I hope is all right with you.

And here's the shape:

Rules:

1. You can replace the outline with your own colors.
2. You can use as many colors as you like.
3. You can resize and rotate as needed.
4. Your entries must be in by March 31st.
5. Have fun!

Trophies:

And this extra trophy is for all participants who helped reviving the Coloring Ball. Everyone who provided an entry is free to take it.  :smiley:

Armageddon

Adrian

Here's a more crappy but no anti aliased version:

NickyNyce

Glad to see this competition back. I was just about to start one, looks like I'll have to earn it now.

Bulbapuck

Yes! I've been awaiting this one.

[imgzoom]http://s22.postimage.org/40bvoowyl/Bulbapuck_invisible_CB.png[/imgzoom]

9 colors + transparency.

The picture is of Migrané, the god of headaches. Once upon a time he got a giant headboner which hurts like all hell. Now he spends his time creating invisible pain orbs that he throws at people to distribute his headache to others.

EDIT: I just noticed that I went one pixel outside of the outline on the bottom. Don't know how it happened but I will fix it and reupload.

EDIT2: Fixed (I think). I liked this theme btw. Might make another entry if I find the time

MurrayL

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/avn6yYE.png[/imgzoom]

Be gentle - I've not done this before. This guy is obviously compensating for something. Something so small it's practically invisible...

waheela

Oh my god, this is the best game ever! Here's my submission:

It's the spirit of Easter.

Adrian

Gorgeous! Already three fantastic entries in less then two days!
Keep them going, there are still more than two weeks left. I expect at least 10 entries.  :grin:

arj0n

You can now adopt this sweet but very stress-sensitive easy-crying little doggy.
But hey, he comes with genuine mustache and plaster!  :)

[imgzoom]http://www.freewebs.com/arj0n/weird-dog2.png[/imgzoom]

Adrian

Adorable! But is this little critter invisible...?

EDIT: Ah, I get it! It's so freaking small, everyone overlooks it. That's why it's so battered, right?  :cheesy:

arj0n

Quote from: Adrian on Fri 15/03/2013 16:33:12
Ah, I get it! It's so freaking small, everyone overlooks it. That's why it's so battered, right?  :cheesy:
Yup, it's because everyone step on him because that poor little soul is so freaking small.  ;)

Btw, I was starting to miss it, so nice to see someone resurrected the 'Coloring Ball' again.

selmiak

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/0rULJou.png[/imgzoom]
This is an army of raging rainbowpuking unicorns fighting off hordes of brainhungry evilturned santa-claus-zombies. And the epic scene is perfectly fitting into the form. Sadly all this is invible...

cat

This is Carl Crocodile on the way to his graduation. He is late, that's why he is going so fast you almost can't see him. Noone knows why he brought his baseball bat, though.

Kastchey

There's something hiding in the tool shed...

Not the best shape usage ever maybe, but the more the merrier :)

Adrian

Fantastic entries so far!

selmiak, making something visible in my imagination that is not only invisible but also nearly unimaginable without using an image at all deserves participation. So this is a valid entry.  :smiley:

cat, Carl Crocodile on the way to his graduation is such an unbelievable idea, he has to be invisible. Great!

Kastchey, now I know why I've always been afraid of what's inside of tool sheds. Thank you for releaving me from this neurosis. Very cool idea!

Seven entries until now!  :cheesy:  I still hope some more will come. When we have at least 10 entries there will be an extra trophy for all participants.

arj0n

The web of the extremely deadly 'CB spider' (order 'Coloro Spaera Araneae').

The spider can get into 'actually invisible' mode by wearing a tactical silk cloak which is, like the web itself, woven using it's one silk.

So... is this just an old, empty, abandoned web or is the invisible danger still lurking somewhere there..?
BE WARNED: when trying to spot it, don't get to close or your first attempt will also be your last one!

[imgzoom]http://tdepaus.home.xs4all.nl/arj0n/CBSpider.gif[/imgzoom]

arj0n

Quote from: Adrian on Fri 15/03/2013 21:56:42
Fantastic entries so far!

When we have at least 10 entries there will be an extra trophy for all participants.
There you have your 10 entries  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk