Hey =) Anyone who wants to make a game with me?. i am open for ideas

Started by dantax89, Fri 05/04/2013 07:01:29

Previous topic - Next topic

dantax89

hey :smiley: i would like to make a game with someone.
I am open for ideas and would like to plan out the full game before we start making it.'STORY,CHARACTERS,DIALOG...'
i can the basics of the program and i can draw good in pixel style and make decent animation
i am thinking off making a small-middle size game nothing unrealistic.
i am 23 years old and would like to work with someone that is at least 18+ years old.
so  if you are interested or have any questions then contact me ;)

update: i have gotten some replies by some people that wants to help out with backgrounds,scripting...and Et cetera.thats great.
but what i like to start with is to plan out what the game is going to be about. throw some ideas around.and see witch one sticks and work further with an idea that hopefully everyone that wants to be involved likes ;)

so here are some keyword to game concepts:a detective story,a post-apocalyptic theme,horror game,comedy,science-fiction,...and Et cetera

if you are interested in anyone of these or if you have any ideas of your own i would gladly hear them ;).
or if it is more people who wants to help out when hopefully ''we'' are finished planning out the game just give med message=)

Stupot

Hi Dantax,
I admire your enthusiasm, but I'll warn you that you're probably not going to get much of a response.
If you're looking to work in a team and think you have some skills to offer, you're better off checking some of the other recruitment threads or posting something in the 'offer your services' thread with some examples of your drawings or something, to entice potential recruiters.

Good luck.

LimpingFish

Enthusiasm is always welcome. :)

Unfortunately, since this thread isn't about an actual project, I'll have to lock it.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk