tzachs

Fedora Spade is Correct! (nod)

CaptainD

TheBitPriest can take this one - I only remembered half! :P

TheBitPriest

Okay... if you insist. 

CaptainD

kaput

Indiana Jones and the weird staircase on his chest? Man, that looks awful.

selmiak

Metal Gear Solid Zero?

TheBitPriest

A hint:  It's 80's.  ...  early 80's.

CaptainD

Quote from: TheBitPriest on Fri 08/11/2013 23:39:29
A hint:  It's 80's.  ...  early 80's.

I was but a child then... don't remember many adventure games from that era! (wrong)

TheBitPriest

Next hint:  The computer it ran on was made by Radio Shack.

Gribbler

Gribbler

User interface has been cut out:

Gribbler

HINT: It's Amiga exclusive

CaptainD

If a 16-bit game wasn't released on the ST, it wasn't worth playing. :P  (Sigh... quite a few great games never made it to the ST. :cry:)

Gribbler

Actually, it was on Atari ST, too. Just not on PC.

CaptainD

You said Amiga Exclusive!  You lied!  How can we ever trust what you say ever again?!?!?!?!  How do we know this is even a game?  Maybe you just drew it to fool us!  Infamy!

Er... still no idea though I'm afraid.  The graphic style kinda remind me of The Untouchables but it's clearly not that.  Did they ever make a game of Beau Geste?!?!

Gribbler

More infamy: back in the day Atari ST was such unpopular machine in my country that any game not on PC was considered Amiga exclusive, and vice versa. :-D

This a scrolling shooter, released in 1992. Apart frm shooting enemies player could slit their throats if approached undetected. I played it extensivly as a kid.

CaptainD

Doesn't sound like my sort of game.  Beyond generic guesses like Commando etc I really have no idea.

Come on... we can't be the only people here who lived through the 16-bit era?!?! 8-)

Hmm... was Contra around that time?

Gribbler

According to mobygames database, Contra was released four years earlier, in 1988. Here's a screenshot with user interface:

CaptainD

Hmm... was this game released by Microprose?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk