This one's probably very easy, but:

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 31/01/2014 10:37:36
Phantasmagoria
Correct, your turn! :P

Gribbler

CTxCB

Gribbler

CTxCB

This one here is a little more of an obscure video game, but it was very popular:

Gribbler

CTxCB

Quote from: CTCB on Fri 31/01/2014 11:34:02
This one here is a little more of an obscure video game, but it was very popular:

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 31/01/2014 11:41:51
7th Guest
Correct, your turn again. :P

Gribbler

Character cut out to make it little harder :)
[IMGzoom]http://i.imgur.com/ey1t4xs.png[/IMGzoom]

selmiak

Some version of Loom I don't know yet? The hobbit the adventure game?

Gribbler

It looks like Loom, doesn't it? :) But that's not it. I believe it's the only screenshot of that game which looks like taken from Loom.

blueskirt

Grim

I know this one!!!:)

It's Lure Of The Temptress!:)

(I had the pleasure recently of meeting Charles Cecil, the head of Revolution Software, and personally thanked him for that strange yet fascinating game, one of the favourite games of my childhood)

Gribbler

Correct! Congrats, Grim!! :)

selmiak

cool, isn't lure of the temptress free to play with scummVm for years? Shame, I never played it!

Gribbler

Beneath a Steel Sky is also free. Both great games.

CaptainD

A version of Lure fixed for modern PCs is also available free when you sign up for an account with gog.com. :-D

Never did complete it back on the ol' Atari ST, but had great fun trying.  Virtual Theatre was a really new and interesting technique back then, too.

Gribbler

Quote from: CaptainDVirtual Theatre was a really new and interesting technique back then, too.

It was also irritating when a character you were looking for wandered off somewhere and you had to search the entire city. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk