Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Danvzare

Alright, I relented, and decided to look up the title of the game I was thinking about, just to make sure it is that game.
And... no. I surprisingly got the title right. Obviously this simply isn't Harvester. And I thought it was. Darn.  >:(

So um... Phantasmagoria?

Frodo

Hehe, not Phantasmagoria either.   :smiley:
But you're on the right track, with the horror themes.   :wink:

Frodo

Another screenshot   :smiley:

[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/ieBvmVz.png[/imgzoom]

Frodo

milkanannan

Frodo

Nope.

I don't underStand whY you would thiNk iN that way.   :wink:

Frodo

I'm staying with a friend for a few days over Christmas, so I won't be able to post any more screenshots. 

The game is Synnergist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBIGj1nXHLw

Next shot is up for whoever wants it.   :smiley:

Frodo

No-one wants to post a new game?   :sad:

Mandle

Quote from: Frodo on Sat 28/12/2019 21:01:28
No-one wants to post a new game?   :sad:

Oh, I will... In a bit. I am going to play the game so I will take a screenshot while I do.

Mandle

Hidden because image is a bit big but I kept it that way to show details better.
Spoiler
[close]

rongel

Quote from: Mandle on Sun 29/12/2019 07:44:55
Hidden because image is a bit big but I kept it that way to show details better.

It's Bloodbowl 2! One of the most exciting / frustrating games ever. I have over 500 hours in it, but haven't played it in a while. I hope the game stays active, and people keep playing it.
Dreams in the Witch House on Steam & GOG

Mandle

Quote from: rongel on Mon 30/12/2019 13:37:42
Quote from: Mandle on Sun 29/12/2019 07:44:55

It's Bloodbowl 2! One of the most exciting / frustrating games ever. I have over 500 hours in it, but haven't played it in a while. I hope the game stays active, and people keep playing it.

Indeed that is the game!!! And, yes, it is both exciting and frustrating! Lets get in touch to play some games! My coach name is Mandle.

rongel

Quote from: Mandle on Mon 30/12/2019 16:17:14
Indeed that is the game!!! And, yes, it is both exciting and frustrating! Lets get in touch to play some games! My coach name is Mandle.

I think my coach name is Rongel. I'm planning to get a new pc soon (my current computer is getting old and feeble), so maybe I'll get back into BB 2 after that.

Ok, here's a new screenshot:

Mandle

One of the Biohazard (Resident Evil) games? (reminds me of the start of one of the movies)

rongel

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 31/12/2019 23:36:16
One of the Biohazard (Resident Evil) games? (reminds me of the start of one of the movies)

Nope.

Mandle

World Of Warships?

rongel

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 01/01/2020 11:41:03
World Of Warships?

No, it's more hardcore simulator from 2010...

Jack

rongel

Quote from: Jack on Wed 01/01/2020 20:19:38
Silent Hunter 5?

Correct!  :-D

I used to play that like crazy, and even did some modding on it. Like the lifeboat-mod that you see in the picture.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk