Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Alright, so it seems like I've accidentally killed off this thread with too obscure of a game.
So here's a screenshot and a hint:

[imgzoom]http://twentyquidamusements.thecomicstrip.org/files/name_the_game/namethegame03.png[/imgzoom]

It was published by a game's company, that now seems more interested in selling pachinko machines than video games.

VampireWombat

Huh... I wouldn't have thought an Animal Crossing game would be that obscure. Apparently I haven't looked in this thread in over a week.
I can't say which Animal Crossing game it is, though.

Danvzare

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 22/01/2020 13:56:12
Huh... I wouldn't have thought an Animal Crossing game would be that obscure. Apparently I haven't looked in this thread in over a week.
I can't say which Animal Crossing game it is, though.
You're on the right path, but as I've said before it's not a part of the Animal Crossing series.

VampireWombat

Oops. I missed that post somehow. Interesting. The screenshots really look like they're from an Animal Crossing game.

Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times?

Danvzare

Quote from: VampireWombat on Wed 22/01/2020 14:18:41
Oops. I missed that post somehow. Interesting. The screenshots really look like they're from an Animal Crossing game.

Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times?
You got it. A surprisingly decent Animal Crossing clone.
And trust me, if you think it looks like Animal Crossing from just these screenshots, then keep in mind that it also sounds and plays exactly like Animal Crossing as well.

Your turn.  :-D

VampireWombat

Jack

VampireWombat

Indeed so. Or close enough at least.

Jack

Atavismus

Jack

Street Rod 2, yes.

Atavismus

Here is something maybe easy:

Mandle

Atavismus

Atavismus

Hint:
Spoiler
It's a famous game.
First released in arcade and then on numerous platforms.
[close]

Atavismus

Gilbert

The helicopters look like something that would appear in a Toaplan shooter, but I have no idea which of their games would feature a mission briefing screen on what bosses are coming in a stage.

Atavismus

Quote from: Gilbert on Sat 01/02/2020 17:42:31
The helicopters look like something that would appear in a Toaplan shooter, but I have no idea which of their games would feature a mission briefing screen on what bosses are coming in a stage.
Nice idea, but it's not from Toaplan and it's not really a shoot'em up.

With an in-game screenshoot, everyone would find I guess.  (laugh)

(If no one find, my next hint will be clearer, I swear ^^)

Kweepa

Is it an arcade game with uzi controllers?
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk