Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

lorenzo

KyriakosCH

Is it that no man's land thing?
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Click'd

lorenzo

Quote from: Click'd on Wed 26/08/2020 05:36:47
Prey (2006)
Correct! Good game, the flying parts were a bit of a bore, though.

Click'd

I can't think of anything good, next round is up for grabs.

Laura Hunt

Let's go.

Edit: just realized that the previous image I posted can be found through google image search, so I uploaded a new one.

KyriakosCH

^A beach of human rights?  :=
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

JackPutter

Is it Everything?

Ben X

Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 26/08/2020 20:44:36
just realized that the previous image I posted can be found through google image search, so I uploaded a new one.

I hope no one here is using image search!

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Ben X on Thu 27/08/2020 09:42:01
Quote from: Laura Hunt on Wed 26/08/2020 20:44:36
just realized that the previous image I posted can be found through google image search, so I uploaded a new one.

I hope no one here is using image search!

Hope not! "You cheated not only the game, but yourself" and all that :-D

Click'd

First picture didn't look familiar (you cleverly hid the distinctly-shaped characters), but the second one clearly is Jazzpunk (the font and the weird tech).

I do look up pictures, but only in the way that I type in the name of the game to confirm I'm right and I'm not posting wrong answers. Nothing like tineye or similar.

Laura Hunt

Quote from: Click'd on Thu 27/08/2020 12:47:00
First picture didn't look familiar (you cleverly hid the distinctly-shaped characters), but the second one clearly is Jazzpunk (the font and the weird tech).

Correct. In fact, my next screenshot was going to be a much more obvious reference to the shape of the characters:

Spoiler
[close]

I don't usually find supposedly "funny" games funny at all, but this one had me crying with laughter at times. I hope there's a sequel at some point, but I'm also afraid it won't live up to the original.

You turn again, then!

JackPutter

Gah! I KNEW that I recognised that art style! The font in particular put the title on the tip of my tongue!

JackPutter

That appears to be the main character from Hob!

Laura Hunt

Quote from: JackPutter on Thu 27/08/2020 13:01:50
Gah! I KNEW that I recognised that art style! The font in particular put the title on the tip of my tongue!

Seems like the Vestigial Leprechaun stole your tongue :-D

Click'd

Quote from: JackPutter on Thu 27/08/2020 13:25:18
That appears to be the main character from Hob!
Your turn.

JackPutter

Gosh, I almost feel bad for guessing it so quickly! That game has such lovely artwork though, it really stuck with me.

Here's my one:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk