Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

JackPutter

That is spot on! I think all of the loading screen art in Distrust is phenomenal.

Your turn again!

milkanannan

Hmm is it Saints of Rage?

Click'd

Nope, that's just a hint.

morganw

Saints of Rage 2?

Mandle

Is it one of those "Virtual Game Arcade" things where you can walk around and play different arcade games?

Click'd

Same game, I swear. Also, the pixelation was not made by me but it's a filter that gets applied when your character wears nothing.

milkanannan

milkanannan

milkanannan

I haven't played it, but is it X-COM 2?

JackPutter

I'm 99% sure it's one of the Saints Row games but I have no clue which one... I'm guessing one of the later ones because they got progressively wackier. Is it Saints Row 4?

Click'd

It is. This would have been clue #3:

JackPutter

Ah, the wackiest of them all! Great choice! Here's a throwback to my childhood, I just recently completed this game after trying since I was in primary school...

JackPutter

Exactly right! I finally killed that damn Mongoose just yesterday.

Laura Hunt

I never played the single-player campaign because I absolutely suck at FPS (FPSs? FPSes?), but from time to time I'd play Capture the Flag mode against my then-flatmates :)

I don't have anything right now, so do you want to have another go at it? I feel bad for having guessed it so quickly :-D

JackPutter

The multiplayer was great fun, I have fond memories of a gang of us youngsters passing the controllers back and forth between us!

Here's another with a distinct art style, it will probably be guessed quickly but I love it too much not to post it:

Mandle

CaptainD

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk