Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Parafia

Ok since Ascovel is taking his time i'll just leave this here. Buggy but fantastic game.

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/yovtJSm.png[/imgzoom]

Gribbler

Parafia

I forgot to mention you were excluded :)

Parafia

You wont know this one, that i know for sure :)

[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/LYU6jT7.png[/imgzoom]

Tramponline

Quote from: Gribbler on Sat 18/05/2013 20:32:23
Universe!!  (laugh)
That game seems to have passed me by completely. Is it really that good?

Gribbler

That's not fair!!

If you're so sure I don't know this it must be some old console game. Dreamcast? Saturn?

Gilbert

That reminds me, that I have the PCE version of Sna... err... CD-Romantic but I never got around to playing it. Maybe I should.

Gribbler

That's it! It's Snatcher! Than Japanese adventure game you were always bragging about (nod)

Thanks Iceboty :smiley:

Parafia

Congatulations Iceboty (yes you should:) and Gribbler :) Sooo anyone posting some new screenshots or what then? :D

Parafia

Quote from: Tramponline on Sat 18/05/2013 20:45:39
Quote from: Gribbler on Sat 18/05/2013 20:32:23
Universe!!  (laugh)
That game seems to have passed me by completely. Is it really that good?

Universe is a very unique looking game. There were non other i can remember that had this 'grainy' effect except Curse of Enchantia by the same developer. I cant say much about the story since i played it almost 20 years ago but i remember it as a very fun and original experience. Tramponline You schould check it out some time.

Gribbler

Here's the next one:

And Parafia is excluded!! (laugh)

kconan

Gribbler

kconan

Tramponline

Quote from: Parafia on Sun 19/05/2013 06:37:11
Universe is a very unique looking game. There were non other i can remember that had this 'grainy' effect except Curse of Enchantia by the same developer. I cant say much about the story since i played it almost 20 years ago but i remember it as a very fun and original experience. Tramponline You schould check it out some time.
I am. Literally right now!
('Curse of Enchantia'(!!! :angry:), that explains why I missed the other one: I hated that game from the bottom of my heart, it felt like stuffing quite beautiful visuals with nonsensical & irritating fluff! Uhh, how I despised that game... :tongue:)

on topic: Looks like a fairy tale adventure...mh...

Gribbler

C... C-something. Ceville?

kconan

Yea that's right, its Ceville.

Gribbler

One of the very best:

[IMGzoom]http://i.imgur.com/iWlC0zh.png[/IMGzoom]

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Parafia on Sat 18/05/2013 20:22:27
Ok since Ascovel is taking his time i'll just leave this here. Buggy but fantastic game.

Sorry about that. Busy days, completely forgot about this thread... :embarrassed:

That's Shadow of the Comet btw. Possibly he best horror game ever made.

Gribbler

It sure is! Don't keep us waiting so long this time, please :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk