Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

qptain Nemo

No one is able to guess HandsFree's game I suppose? I must admit I feel like it's partly my fault because I accidentally totally won this game tremendously slowed down the game's pace with my obscure shot.

HandsFree

Not sure what happened there. Tread was gone and reappeared again?

Gilbert

FYI, our beloved AGA messed up the forums a bit while doing some experiments in manually editing the database, in which threads being posted to during that happened disappeared. These threads could be rescued as long as you are able to find their urls and then add a new post to them.

So, if you have to, you know who to blame. :=

Scavenger

Quote from: HandsFree on Tue 22/10/2013 23:24:55
Not sure what happened there. Tread was gone and reappeared again?
AN IMAGE

Ah, Cher's only video game role, and something with a musical number by (bafflingly enough) Jim Belushi.

That's 9: The Last Resort! I played that just the other month!

How about this?
[imgzoom]http://i44.tinypic.com/2jeb6mb.png[/imgzoom]

miguel

The rat does NOT look friendly...It's like he's mocking the player, giving out the idea that he could really talk...But, then again, he does speak...
Working on a RON game!!!!!

CaptainD

I'd love it it this was from an adventure game version of Pinky and the Brain, but I don't think there's ever been one!  (There SHOULD be...(nod))

janleht

Palace of Deceit?

Gribbler

Looks like you're right, janleht.

janleht

some cropping has been done...

qptain Nemo

janleht

Quoteis it LSL 2?
Yes it is!

qptain Nemo

Crimson Wizard

Looks like "Alone in the Dark: XIX century Edition". ;)

Gribbler

Is it Dead Reefs? Great game. It had amazing soundtrack.

qptain Nemo

Yep, Gribbler you're right.

Gribbler

Quote from: qptain NemoYep, Gribbler you're right.
So my ban of "being wrong about everything ever" has been lifted? :-D

Here's next one:
[IMGzoom]http://i.imgur.com/bkpJBje.png[/IMGzoom]

qptain Nemo

Quote from: Gribbler on Sun 27/10/2013 16:28:07
So my ban of "being wrong about everything ever" has been lifted? :-D
Well, yes. Sorry about that. You're a huge gaming enthusiast which means you're clearly right about many things (and most important ones too!). It's just Gray Matter is very special to my heart and I wanted to jokingly address just how disagreeable I find your judgment. Which brings us to that you're still utterly wrong about Gray Matter though. ^_^

Crimson Wizard

For some reason I am thinking about Eco Quest.

CaptainD

Gribbler

Quote from: Crimson WizardFor some reason I am thinking about Eco Quest.
The reason is good cause it is, in fact, Eco Quest :)

Quote from: qptain NemoSorry about that. You're a huge gaming enthusiast which means you're clearly right about many things (and most important ones too!). It's just Gray Matter is very special to my heart and I wanted to jokingly address just how disagreeable I find your judgment. Which brings us to that you're still utterly wrong about Gray Matter though.

No need to be sorry at all, I perfectly understand. Secret of Monkey Island is that very special game for me and I'm sure there's someone somewhere who hates that game. In some awkward and broken parallel universe perhaps (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk