Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Gribbler

Damn! You beat me to it, kconan :)

janleht

Antheads may have that same screen, but the screenshot is from It Came From the Desert.

so... kconan is correct!

kconan

Kickin' it 8-bit fellas

Creamy

Track and field ? (AKA my fingers hurt)

Gribbler

Upperclass Twit of the Year The Game?

kconan

Quote from: Creamy on Tue 19/11/2013 17:24:58
Track and field ? (AKA my fingers hurt)

Yep its Track and Field, and yeah man no other game killed my fingers more.  The Summer and Winter Olympics games from Epyx could be rough as well.

CaptainD

Ah, Daley Thompson's Decathlon on the Speccy, The Games: Summer Edition on the ST... the joystick mashers were great. (laugh)

qptain Nemo

For some reason I LOL'd heartily at that Track and Field screenshot.

kconan

Quote from: qptain Nemo on Tue 19/11/2013 18:09:16
For some reason I LOL'd heartily at that Track and Field screenshot.

For me its the referee.  The guy looks like a midget in comparison to the runners, he is dressed like a golfer from the 20s, and for some reason was made in CGA-style graphics.

qptain Nemo

Quote from: kconan on Tue 19/11/2013 18:29:26
For me its the referee.  The guy looks like a midget in comparison to the runners, he is dressed like a golfer from the 20s, and for some reason was made in CGA-style graphics.
He looks like a really random out of place inverted Santa Claus to me. Also I like how much the runners are stretched across the track, like if they're crawling in a very weird half-lying pose, dragging half their butt on the ground. It took me until now to realize this is supposed to be them kneeling at the start of the race. If I still got that wrong, laugh all you want.

Creamy

Gribbler

CaptainD

I don't think this is it, but I'm just going to throw the idea out there anyway... Maddog Williams?

Creamy

No, it's more recent.
It should be easier with this one :

Creamy

Flash games are harder to find out, obviously.
Yet, it was elected one of the best freeware adventure games of 2007 (don't google that :P) before "A Tale of Two Kingdoms", "Ben Jordan Case 6" and "Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy".

Gribbler

Why, it's Anika's Odyssey. But of course! Oh, silly me ;-D

Creamy

Gribbler's back on track :grin:
Your turn

Gribbler

Gribbler

HINT: It's a RPG game.

I will post a new more revealing screenshot tonight if no one guesses.

Gribbler

Here's said screenie:
[IMGzoom]http://i.imgur.com/siLm7bK.jpg[/IMGzoom]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk