Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

qptain Nemo

CaptainD

Medieval Freelance Kitchen Designer?

Crimson Wizard

Dungeons of Kremlin ("Lenin's Mausoleum" level)?

qptain Nemo

It contains all of the above, but BenX got it first.

Gribbler

I never played it but it's supposedly the worst adventure game of all time.

qptain Nemo

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 21/02/2014 16:22:10
I never played it but it's supposedly the worst adventure game of all time.
I'd say it's far from it. I mean it has its flaws, obviously. But it's also absolutely hilarious both intentionally and unintentionally most of the time. And the curiousity factor is also high due to its unique and bizarre nature. So, I'm afraid, I must admit I've rather enjoyed every minute of that game I've played and I still intend to finish it someday.

Gribbler

Is it true that it has been pretty much glue sticked together with the assets stolen from various games and movies? By just three guys.

qptain Nemo

Quote from: Gribbler on Fri 21/02/2014 17:10:24
Is it true that it has been pretty much glue sticked together with the assets stolen from various games and movies? By just three guys.
Yeah, virtually all the backgrounds are stolen from all over the place. All the characters seem to be original though. Also as far as I know the designers of the game claimed that they had no idea this was the case, because whoever agreed to make graphics for them did this without their knowledge.

Gribbler

Well, main character looks awfully lot like Ed Norton from The Illusionist. :)

Ben X

Surprised this one hasn't been done yet, but search doesn't show it...

CaptainD

Looks sorta like Journey to the Moon?

Armageddon

Starship Titanic. We've already had it in this thread.

Janos Biro

I've played this game.
I'm willing to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.

Ben X

Quote from: Armageddon on Sat 22/02/2014 12:14:53
Starship Titanic. We've already had it in this thread.

Armageddon has it. Damn, like I said, I did search for it! Did someone do a cryptic answer or something, because it's definitely not coming up.

Grim

Someone post a game. I'm gonna get this one. I know it...

Grim

Cubefiend

Had to crop it a bit, but if i didn't, you'd know the game!
lauren merchant's magical adventure!

Tramponline

Although, this is a nice & challenging screen-shot, Cubefiend, we usually have to guess a game in order to post a game - and so on and so forth.

Bedsides, we're the Net generation and have a really low attention span. Multi-threading and having a guessing game exceeding more than one game at a time would instantly fry our brains.

But primarly: Armageddon rarely remembers that he won his turn in this thread :P AND Grim is rarely THAT confident guessing a game! 8-) We simply can't pass on this opportunity! :=

On topic: I'm damn sure, I've never played that one. I'd even go as far as suspecting Armageddon of having drawn that scene, just to put us off the scent... :cool:

edit: Oh, new page. Here's Armageddon's pic(k) once more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk