Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Babar

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

CaptainD

No, that's Theme Park Mystery.  Weird game.

GarageGothic

CaptainD is correct, and yeah, weird game indeed. It was also out on PC but I think the Amiga version is best known.

CaptainD

I remember playing the demo on the Atari ST.  Wow... that was a long time ago!

Let's see if anyone can get this one... the telltale bottom half of the screen cut out:

[imgzoom]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-R2CjwmsdGrQ/U2VA9RF4_mI/AAAAAAAAY1U/0_F5W7XCv2A/w320-h120-no/Screenie.gif[/imgzoom]

AprilSkies

I really can't guess that!

www.apemarina.altervista.org

selmiak

Faster than light?

CaptainD

Heh... no.  Albert Einstein was just the character you play against in a board game in this budget release for the Speccy.

Gribbler

CaptainD

Yup!  Gribbler's up.

Gribbler

I always wanted to play this but never got the chance. Guesser is also obliged to say if it's any good. :)

CaptainD

Looks nice!  Unfortunately I have no idea what it is. :confused:

frenzykitty

That looks gorgeous!

Gribbler

HINT: It's a sci-fi game:

janleht

Gribbler

YES! And your opinion of it? Did you play it?

janleht

Can't remember the game... I did remember that freaky eye and the graphic style (I think I've played a demo about twenty years ago).

something is missing...

CaptainD

This reminds me very much of Winter Events on the C16 (though I suspect this screenshot is from the C64) - by Anco?.  Or possibly Winter Games by Epyx?

janleht

Yes, it's from Winter Games (C64).:smiley:

CaptainD

Yay!

Okay, let's go for a C16 title that probably some people will get immediately...

[imgzoom]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-sLhDCNUsNLI/U2v8RSuhSgI/AAAAAAAAZCo/oJ0KwYxCDFg/w400-h250-no/Screenie.gif[/imgzoom]

For its time, this was a pretty amazing game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk