Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

Too easy, since I'm Polish, too -- and actually owned both the original version and the enhanced CD version -- so I'll let others guess :)

Gribbler

Quote from: FitzToo easy, since I'm Polish, too -- and actually owned both the original version and the enhanced CD version -- so I'll let others guess
But... But... I was about to PM you there's a game for you to guess... :~(

Fitz

OK, fine, it's... SKAUT KWATERMASTER :D

So what do I do now? Pick a new picture for someone to guess?

CaptainD

Quote from: Fitz on Sat 31/05/2014 21:51:35
So what do I do now? Pick a new picture for someone to guess?

Yes!  But please, not another Polish game :-D

Fitz

Oh, all right. Even though you might actually know this one from GOG, or this one, because it's pretty. But fine, you anglocentric xenophobes, here ya go ;)

CaptainD

Not only am I an anglocentric xenophobe, I'm an anglocentric xenophobe with no idea what game this is.  In fact if it weren't for the fact that the text "Alien Spacecraft" is there, I would have hazarded a guess at some kind of deep sea marine biology simulator!! (roll)

Cassiebsg

I would Guess Alien... since that's the first think it come to mind when watching that pic... but there's probably more than one Alien game... :/
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Fitz

Not even close ;) Need more hints? Date? More pics?

CaptainD

Another screenshot please!  Though I fully expect to still not know it.

Fitz

Gilbert

Critical path?
(I never played this game and never saw it in action, but I saw its box all the time.)

Fitz

Warmer, much warmer. Almost there, actually. Right building, wrong door, so to speak.

Gribbler

That's Tia Carrere, from Daedalus Encounter I think

Fitz

Ding-ding-ding!!! That is corrrrrrect! :D I figured she'd be a dead give-away, this being her only role in a game (I think).

Gribbler

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Gribbler

Gurok

I just knew it wasn't Quest for Glory, so that left Dragonsphere :D

Alright! Try this one:

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Gribbler

Don't know the game but I smell Atari ST.

monkey424

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk