Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumpel

Amayirot Akago

Also no. This game does have a slight connection to the last one ;)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

No, but this did come out the same year.

Danvzare

Amayirot Akago

Danvzare

Alone in the Dark 3?

Amayirot Akago

No, but you're veeeeeeeery close :D

Danvzare

Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet?
or maybe
Time Gate: Knight's Chase?

If it's neither of those, I don't have a clue what it could be.

Amayirot Akago

It's the latter :D I mentioned the connection between this and the previous game, they both had Knight in the title ;)

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Thu 12/01/2017 20:48:09
It's the latter :D I mentioned the connection between this and the previous game, they both had Knight in the title ;)
Wow, I can't believe I got it! 8-0

Ok, time for me to post a screenshot.
[imgzoom]http://orig09.deviantart.net/08c6/f/2017/012/0/c/name_the_game_screenshot_31_by_danvzare-dav5vb9.png[/imgzoom]

Amayirot Akago

Been staring at this thing all day yesterday and still got no answer. Style seems familiar somehow. Hint?

Danvzare

Alright here's a hint, this game was a spinoff title of a now very popular franchise.

[imgzoom]http://orig07.deviantart.net/b7e6/f/2017/014/9/1/name_the_game_screenshot_32_by_danvzare-davcimk.png[/imgzoom]
Sorry for the poor quality of this new cropped screenshot.

Amayirot Akago

The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. Someone else take my turn, plox.

Mandle

Okay then, YOINK!!!

Danvzare

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 14/01/2017 22:23:44
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. Someone else take my turn, plox.
Yay! I knew someone would get it! :-D

Ok... hmm. ARK: Survival Evolved?
Or Rust maybe?

Kumpel

Kholat? or Fire Watch?

Mandle

Danvzare

I thought those graphics looked familiar.

[imgzoom]http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/3814-ecstatica-dos-screenshot-a-sucker-punch-sends-the-hero-flying.gif[/imgzoom]
Here's a hint to go along with the new screenshot, because I'm feeling generous. It was released in the mid-nineties.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk