Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

CONSTRUCTION BOB GOES TO HELL.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

CrashPL

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Fri 24/02/2017 14:52:21
CONSTRUCTION BOB GOES TO HELL.

AND THEN...

You got it, Amayirot Akago. ;) Your turn!

Amayirot Akago

Oh, whoopsie :P Close enough I guess. Saw the game on Ross's Game Dungeon so that's where I first learned about its existence ;)

[imgzoom]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57502026/satyre.png[/imgzoom]
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Danvzare

Kumpel

maybe some older "Narnia" game?

Chrille

GASPOP software
http://www.gaspop.com

Amayirot Akago

None right so far, but Chrille's answer is getting closer.

CrashPL

Danvzare

VGA remake of Quest for Glory 1?

Amayirot Akago

Mandle

Amayirot Akago

It's not KQ or QFG, but it is still fantasy-ish.

Amayirot Akago

Atavismus

Amayirot Akago

I think that might be the first time I've ever seen Atavismus get something wrong :D Nope.

Next hint: this game is aimed at kids.

Atavismus

Quote from: Amayirot Akago on Sat 25/02/2017 18:39:40
I think that might be the first time I've ever seen Atavismus get something wrong :D Nope.
:D
Now I'm shameful with my wild guess but I'll bravely throw another one ^^
Inherit the Earth?

Amayirot Akago

Gribbler

Mixed-Up Fairy Tales?

Amayirot Akago

(nod) Gribbler gets it! I figured the picture of the Bremen musicians over the fireplace would be a dead giveaway, dunno if that did it or what. Either way, your turn :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk