Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

ManicMatt

I don't recall getting very far in that game but I recognised this map screen.

Someone else take my go, the whole uploading an image somewhere is too much effort on my phone lol.

CrashPL

It's been a while, so let's keep the game going!

Mandle

One of the Elder Scroll games? (So many barrels)

josiah1221

The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time

CrashPL

Quote from: Mandle on Thu 11/07/2019 23:51:43
One of the Elder Scroll games? (So many barrels)

(laugh)

Quote from: josiah1221 on Fri 12/07/2019 02:34:52
The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time

Yup, that's the one. :) Your turn, josiah1221!

Gilbert

I thought the game's subtitle read 'barrels in time' or 'buried in barrels'.  :=

milkanannan

:-D that's too funny

josiah1221

Oops, sorry to hold up the thread, someone else feel free to post something. :)

TheFrighter

Here I am!  (laugh)

Ok this is very easy, so let's see who is the fastest to guess!

It's in my personal "this game need a modern remake" wishlist!

_

CrashPL

Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams. :D I'd say the Ultima franchise as a whole should make its glorious comeback (Shroud of the Avatar wasn't quite what I expected, sadly).

TheFrighter

Yeah! I love the retro sci-fi plot (adventurers of XIX century that fly to the moon to fight... eh eh), but the gameplay is a pain for me...  :-[

Your turn, CrashPL!

_

Danvzare

Quote from: CrashPL on Mon 15/07/2019 08:36:39
Ultima Worlds of Adventure 2: Martian Dreams. :D I'd say the Ultima franchise as a whole should make its glorious comeback (Shroud of the Avatar wasn't quite what I expected, sadly).
Yeah, it would be awesome if the Ultima franchise came back. But considering EA owns the rights... let's just say it'll either never happen, or if it does happen, you'll wish it didn't.
But hey, we can still dream.
It'd be nice if Might and Magic made a proper comeback as well, Sci-Fi mixed with High Fantasy and all.
I'd like to see Wizardry come back as well.

CrashPL

Oh man, that reminds me of an unfinished Wizardry 7 save of mine... I had plans to reach to the end and then import the save to Wizardry 8 to continue the adventure. :(
And speaking of...

Mandle

Quote from: CrashPL on Wed 24/07/2019 07:04:01
Oh man, that reminds me of an unfinished Wizardry 7 save of mine... I had plans to reach to the end and then import the save to Wizardry 8 to continue the adventure. :(

When was that, and where and on what did you have it saved?

CrashPL

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 24/07/2019 12:26:09
When was that, and where and on what did you have it saved?

I started replaying it on my retro DOS/W95 rig around 5 years ago, but after a while I transferred the save to my everyday PC, when I found out Wizardry series is available on Steam! Best of all it features both the DOS version and the Gold re-release!

CrashPL

A little bump to remind you it's still going. ;)

Have another screenshot, and a little hint: it's a bit obscure game from the franchise that was mentioned here recently.

milkanannan

Possibly a second generation Zork?

Danvzare

Some sort of Spectrum port of Rogue?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk