Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

Quote from: Pogwizd on Wed 24/03/2021 09:17:39
Isn't that KGB?

Yep.  Otherwise known as Conspiracy.  Over to you.   :smiley:

Pogwizd

I've always wanted to play it, but I heard it's really hard. Like, even the watch in the bottom right-hand corner matters, as apparently you need to do certain actions at the specific time.

I'll post a new game tomorrow. :)

Pogwizd

I am guessing this one might be easy:

lorenzo

I'm pretty sure that's from Jones in the Fast Lane. I used to love that game!

Pogwizd

Correct!

Quote from: lorenzo on Thu 25/03/2021 16:23:41
I used to love that game!

Same here. I remember that back then the title was a real mystery to me and my friends, so we would simply call it "A Game of Life".

lorenzo

Haha, I'm pretty sure I didn't know what the title meant either.

Next:

milkanannan

Commander Keen...4? Either that or Keen Dreams.

lorenzo

Yes, it's Commander Keen 4: Secret of the Oracle, showing the mooning easter egg in the Pyramid of the Moons! ;)

milkanannan

I love this game:

Pogwizd

Is that a GameBoy game? Or is it from the thingy arj0n is currently making a port from (https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=58935.0)?

milkanannan

Oh yeah they do look similar. Not arj0n’s project ~ this is indeed a GameBoy title.

milkanannan

Danvzare

First time I've seen the box cover on this.
Um... Minesweeper?

CaptainD

lorenzo

It's obviously "Game Boy", it's even written on the side. It was a lot of fun: it featured a boy in a game.

milkanannan

Quote from: lorenzo on Tue 30/03/2021 20:44:22
It's obviously "Game Boy", it's even written on the side. It was a lot of fun: it featured a boy in a game.

(laugh)

milkanannan

No correct answers yet!

Gilbert

Well... I just cheated and looked at the release list of gameboy games and searched for "SNK".
Turned out they only published one game on that system(according to that list) and that's it, so I'll skip this.

milkanannan

Perhaps the game that killed SNK? Must not have been very popular, so I'll just throw in the towel.

The game is called Dexterity. Quirky, but the mechanics of the game were solid and offered a lot of variation that kept each round fresh. Here's a playthrough:

milkanannan

Alright, I think we all know this one?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk