Name the Game

Started by frenzykitty, Wed 17/04/2013 17:17:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Frodo

None of the above.   :smiley:

Quote from: CaptainD on Thu 24/03/2022 12:54:47
Is anyone close? Or close-ish?

I would say, Still Life or Secret Files are kinda similar. 
And before anyone guesses, it's not actually any of the Still Life or Secret Files games.   :wink:

eri0o

Is it some extra stuff in Lost Horizon?

Frodo

Quote from: eri0o on Fri 25/03/2022 15:30:39
Is it some extra stuff in Lost Horizon?

Sorry, no. 

Let's go down to the beach.
[imgzoom]https://i.imgur.com/ZpYYOr5.png[/imgzoom]

Frodo

Frodo

Volcan

A Gabriel Knight game?

Frodo

josiah1221

This looks like something I would have already played but at the same time it seems so unfamiliar. Looking forward to someone finally figuring it out!

Frodo

Volcan

An adventure game?

Frodo

Could you narrow it down?

lorenzo

An adventure game from the 2000s? :D

I don't think I've played, but I'm sure I've seen at least one of the locations, but I can't remember the title.

josiah1221

This one has been driving me crazy, finally stumbled upon it looking through the Adventuregamers.com database, fortunately it was on the first page so I didn't have to look far, lol.

Anyway, it's 15 Days.

I was right that I haven't played it but the graphic style is very reminiscent of the Animation Arts games (Lost Horizon and Secret Files) released around the same time which I really enjoyed.
Looks like this one didn't get a very good rating though, probably why I never played it. I'm guessing you have played it, what are your thoughts on it, worth checking out?

Frodo

Quote from: josiah1221 on Sat 09/04/2022 20:17:16
This one has been driving me crazy, finally stumbled upon it looking through the Adventuregamers.com database, fortunately it was on the first page so I didn't have to look far, lol.

Anyway, it's 15 Days.

I was right that I haven't played it but the graphic style is very reminiscent of the Animation Arts games (Lost Horizon and Secret Files) released around the same time which I really enjoyed.
Looks like this one didn't get a very good rating though, probably why I never played it. I'm guessing you have played it, what are your thoughts on it, worth checking out?

Glad you can finally put your mind at rest.    :smiley:
Yes, it's 15 Days.  You can get it from GOG

I don't understand the low ratings - I loved it!  It's a really good game.  And you get to play as different characters, and see the same situation from different prospectives.  Definately worth checking out.    :smiley:

eri0o

It's really similar looking right? It was so weird that it looked familiar but the actual things pictured were unknown! Glad you figured it out!

josiah1221

Quote from: Frodo on Sun 10/04/2022 00:16:28

Anyway, it's 15 Days.

Glad you can finally put your mind at rest.    :smiley:
Yes, it's 15 Days.  You can get it from GOG

I don't understand the low ratings - I loved it!  It's a really good game.  And you get to play as different characters, and see the same situation from different prospectives.  Definately worth checking out.    :smiley:

Awesome, that's great to hear! I'll definitely check it out then. :)

Quote from: eri0o on Sun 10/04/2022 00:56:36

It's really similar looking right? It was so weird that it looked familiar but the actual things pictured were unknown! Glad you figured it out!

No kidding, it was really making me question my sanity, lol. Thanks!

josiah1221

Frodo

I don't know what it is, but it looks interesting.   :smiley:

josiah1221

TheFrighter

Don't tell me it is Beyond a steel sky?

_

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk