PLUGIN: Is the Snow/Rain 2.02 still working with AGS 3.5.0?

Started by saschaschindelholz, Tue 16/06/2020 11:17:41

Previous topic - Next topic

saschaschindelholz

Hello dear people of this Forum,

I recently started to work myself into AGS and i am really hooked.
Lately i am stuck on one problem i seem to not find any help in older posts, videos, tutorials or guides around the forums here or via google.
I want to use the Plugin Snow/Rain 2.02, but after installing (copy the extracted files into the AGS folder) the demo seems to be broken.
It is most likely my inexperience but maybe one of you could give me a hint where i am wrong.

After the demo is loaded in AGS 3.5.0 i see that it has loaded two new views (Rain and Snow sprites) and the room (SnowRain Room (including script code)) is set up.
When i hit RUN it throws me those errors:
Code: ags
Failed to save room room1.crm; details below

and
File: room1.asc(1): Line too long (max line length = 500)

When i open the room script it shows this:
Ý~isý,s¥mï‚kwH>â,¬­Å'kïwtLÛQ@l4r|nN<s¨mïwtL-mgL(ïSW%-`Å'aB#/WWÿ QLâ€"s>ïcPN2îXH•bÙu}sBBunµ=k>~ud@ö5Ã,*ï/74ÿAoq°mïuwwÿ@{n´W{i~D@,dµ‘^A‚(xB@qdµ=!1tntQ3,e¨^8}1éî,Q=þ>nnQAâ,¬º‚mCxvlÿC|â,,¢~b=5[sNE,c¬Æ'ZD{|%U7qvºLe>~xxìØ,vL6LEBI<„Z6LEBI†^F/(%ÿîXn¶LEBÛgk"t|XM=Æ'C¬Æ'ZD{|[H3Æ''g=,û/(%ÿî,gMï/(%		g=lAbmy1/um‹‚_0„ty57qvo=;(%ÿî,g=)ï/(%ÿ÷GQ=Ãœ(%ýd»‘b=v(xO3oh¨‰Exm|Rîrn¹=l=~?ìØ,vL6LEBI<„Z65{ipD-whµ8s(B,d½‚gC7uzRB,a¬=)ø/EBI½†^F/EBI³Å'h?/EB	g=lAbmy2<{v†^F7(%ÿî,xIï/(%ÿî,g=ï/(%ú,g=ï/(%ÿî,g=ïB4%ÿî,g=ï@(%ÿî,(‚*ï/{w23â,¬RµÅ'p%xm|î,g=;(%ÿî,g=ï/(%ÿî,/s=ï/(%ÿî,g=ï/(%ú,g=ï/(%î,g="
%ÿA~R¬‘L=~[H3Æ''g=ï/(8î,g=ï/(%ÿî,g=)û/(%ÿî,g=ï/(%ÿî,2s=ï/(%ÿî,2g=ï/1@ìØ,g=Ù/(xQ!qsâ,,¢~b=UiqK!|d¬!B81<(‚=þ>{jSBum®=]A~xxÿ4mk³†g6/{uD3poÅ b=/:8ú,l¨•D8.Ûgk"t|XM=Æ'C¹†_CaisF344sQ)øJ(%ÿý;r¬‘m8}o%E:mj¬3qkSî~`µ„^÷{mkSý~h®…mø/0rH<,4s=f0‡(9÷GQ=B[jS!zn¾cZ;{[uD3p'|M%

I did not edit any of the files yet, the Plugin is actived.
Thanks for any advice.

Best regards
Sascha

eri0o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk