Quick Tune Constest April 26 (WINNER ANNOUNCED) - ''Cara Mia!''

Started by Doc_Savage, Fri 26/04/2013 21:02:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc_Savage

Since we have a juge on the run for the precedent Tune Contest, I propose to sacrifice myself for the next tune contest and offer you a fair trade by shoterning this one, so we can all make music more often.

For the next theme You shall compose a short TANGO !

• -The Piece shall last between 1 minute  and 1 minute 30.

• You have 10 days to Compose it :) ( END DATE MAY 6 )

• -I Love You

Doc_Savage

Wow ! Great Entry Adam!

6 DAYS TO GO :D

Jondahr

Thanks for taking responsibility and starting up a new contest, Doc_Savage! Too bad the last one ended like that.

I have to say I really LOVE your entry, Adam_H! Very nicely done indeed!

I found the tango genre to be really hard to do, but a very fun challenge. So... Here is my entry:

Tango In Spite

No real competition, I suspect, but it was a good exercise, anyway. :)

Doc_Savage

Quote from: Jondahr on Tue 30/04/2013 23:31:59
Thanks for taking responsibility and starting up a new contest, Doc_Savage! Too bad the last one ended like that.

I have to say I really LOVE your entry, Adam_H! Very nicely done indeed!

I found the tango genre to be really hard to do, but a very fun challenge. So... Here is my entry:

Tango In Spite

No real competition, I suspect, but it was a good exercise, anyway. :)

Thank Jonndahr I was'nt waiting less from you :)

Wow, already very difficult choice. I hope no more very good entry complicate my task before may 6 !! ;)

Doc_Savage

Great ! Lets review that Tonight , in 12 hours aproximatly :)

Doc_Savage

I must say that i never beleived It could be so hard to choose, honestly, the two of you have some
incredible music talent. It is profoundly difficult to split.

Adam: Great Sound Adam, excellent percussions, very well done (do you use RealGuitar2 for the guitar part?).

Jondahr: Jondahr, very good chorus it gets into your head immediatly. Also the begigning of the tune is really really interesting.
you also slowed your music at a certain point wich takes expertise and good sense of rythm.

It's an absolute shame to have to choose between so great entries and I would
give you all two the first place.

For this tune contest, I give it to Adam H just because it is a little more elaborated (but really it dosen't mean anything since your entries are amazing and will take it into my ipod through the week :))

Adam H

Hooray! Jondahr's was awesome, so I am quite honored.

The guitar part was a real guitar mixed with a basic midi nylon string guitar sound.

I'll put up the next tune contest as soon as I can!

Jondahr

Congrats, Adam! Very well deserved! Thanks for your kind words, Doc, in my opinion Adam Was the hands-down winner, so I'm honoured even to be considered a challenger. Yours was a catchy and well-executed tango, Adam, very faithful to the genre! Good job!

Looking forward to the next one! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk