[AGS 3.3.0 beta]Right-clicks on scripts have no effect

Started by Kitai, Tue 21/05/2013 10:10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitai

It seems that when a script's name contains a dot (like MyScript1.0) no menu shows with right-clicks. Therefore I can't rename/delete/export these scripts.

Has anyone ever experienced it?

Crimson Wizard

I can confirm this.

Also, since we talk of the script names, there's other (lesser) problem I just found: in previous versions editor let to type in script's name in the project tree right when the script is created, and now it does not (program sets the focus to "Edit Script" node.

Also, if the script is open in the editor, and I click on script's name to rename it, I can't paste the text from clipboard, because it is pasted to the script text window instead. This problem is not new one, it exists in AGS 3.2 too.

Kitai

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 21/05/2013 10:20:40Also, if the script is open in the editor, and I click on script's name to rename it, I can't paste the text from clipboard, because it is pasted to the script text window instead. This problem is not new one, it exists in AGS 3.2 too.
Thanks, I was wondering how to deal with the dot problem and it didn't came to my mind to simply rename the script by clicking on its name...

tzachs

Quote from: Kitai on Tue 21/05/2013 10:10:55
It seems that when a script's name contains a dot (like MyScript1.0) no menu shows with right-clicks. Therefore I can't rename/delete/export these scripts.

Also, since we talk of the script names, there's other (lesser) problem I just found: in previous versions editor let to type in script's name in the project tree right when the script is created, and now it does not (program sets the focus to "Edit Script" node.

Both of these issues are now fixed in git.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk