The Block

Started by monkey424, Sat 30/03/2013 14:57:29

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey424

CaptainD

Looks interesting - downloading.  Not sure I'd like to meet that spider though...  :P

Tabata

Quote from: CaptainD on Sat 30/03/2013 15:14:58
Looks interesting - downloading.  Not sure I'd like to meet that spider though...  :P

+ 1   :grin:

Ghost

Spiders? SPIDERS?? And NOBODY commented, or even noticed, the three skulls hanging out there? Brrrrr!
Gonna check this one out.  (nod)

CaptainD

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 30/03/2013 15:54:38
Spiders? SPIDERS?? And NOBODY commented, or even noticed, the three skulls hanging out there? Brrrrr!

Yeah but the skulls are smiling, friendly-like.  :-D ;)

monkey424

My game was awarded 1 cup by the AGS panel..

Awesome!

Inspired by this outstanding achievement, I decided to go around The Block one last time and do something I should have done a long time ago..

And that is make a promo!

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OFYTw9B-g8

It appears I do things in reverse order: I release the game, then fix bugs, and finally release a promo.

Enjoy!

Trivia:

• The video contains actual footage from the site taken a few years ago. The council said the caravan was an eyesore so my bogan uncle erected a corrugated iron cover over it.
  • The caravan still exists today hidden somewhere within dense overgrowth, similar to the lost temples of Cambodia.

Reminder:

• Don't forget to leave some feedback and vote you lazy bastards!
  • Note that the game actually includes 2 cups in it as inventory items, which is a subliminal message when it comes time to vote.

frenzykitty

That promo was Hilarious!

"A good game"

"Serious Entertainment"

:D

kaput

Have to agree with frenzykitty, that promo gave me a good chuckle  (laugh)

CaptainD

Quote from: monkey424 on Fri 31/05/2013 13:43:29
  • The caravan still exists today hidden somewhere within dense overgrowth, similar to the lost temples of Cambodia.

:) :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

One day in the far future, and explorer will find it and declare - "Look!  We have found it!  The fabled lost caravan of Monkey424 - it really exists!"

Ben X

Looks very cool.

But you've obviously stolen ideas from Adventure Island.

monkey424

Well, gosh! If you're gonna steal.. may as well steal from the best!

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrwjiO1MCVs[/embed]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk