Oceanspirit Dennis's Holiday Havoc!

Started by Grundislav, Fri 24/05/2013 09:52:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Finally, after sitting on this game for the better part of 2 years, the lovely CalinLeafshade helped me figure out the code that was needed to get this thing together, and after roughly 14 hours of coding and drawing, I now give you all the "gift" of my foray into the world of Oceanspirit Dennis.

In the year 20XX, Oceanspirit Dennis defeated the evil Santa Claus, but now he is back for revenge along with 8 of his holiday pals.  Can Oceanspirit Dennis defeat them all?

Download here

Ghost

Downloaded (my desktop if full of Oceanspiritdennisness now!) and started. Hilarious! Now to figure out how to beat them all!

selmiak

cat

Oh no, I was defeated by teh evil santa. And I thought this is going to be some kind of swordmaster finale :(

Khris

Haha, that was awesome!

I managed to pick the correct boss last three times in a row after getting the first weapon. Any less awesome and I probably would've alt-xed out of the game :-D

Ponch

Oh noes! Why do I have to be stuck at work on today of all days! Curse my gainful employment!! :angry:

Congrats on finally finishing this game, which will surely be your legacy for years to come. :cheesy:

EDIT: Finished! Very fun little game. Brought back many pleasant memories of my early Nintendo days.  :cheesy:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk