Previous topic - Next topic

Igor Hardy

TheDude

Phemar

Problem

Dark #1
Dark #2

Adeel

I basically like all the clean splashes because they have a "classic look" in them. Here are my top favorites (ranked as their position):

1. Clean Splash # 1 - Superb. An Absolute Classic Piece.
2. Clean Splash # 2 - Windows 8 feel looks great (but won't match with other version of Windows)

cianty

ca. 70% completed

elegantmechanic

m0ds

clean #2
dark #3

ps. nice stuff!

Paul Franzen

Oh man, so many good ones! I think Gradient #3 is my fav.
The Beard in the Mirror (formerly testgame) - Out now on Steam! http://store.steampowered.com/app/385840
Other games I've worked on: http://paulmfranzen.com/games/

waheela

• Cup-shaped splashes #1
  • Clean splashes #2

I like the dark ones a lot too, but I'm not sure they would match the UI of the program.

Fitz

Clean #4 - it's simple but somehow very effective, I like the logo's font
Cup Shaped #10 - I like the idea with the cosmic backgrounds, and this one's the "cleanest" of the four. Also, the tagline's great.

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

xil

CLEAN #2
DARK #1

Too many good ones to choose from!!
Calico Reverie - Independent Game Development, Pixel Art & Other Stuff
Games: Mi - Starlit Grave - IAMJASON - Aractaur - blind to siberia - Wrong Channel - Memoriae - Point Of No Return

Ryan Timothy B

With there being so many votes in every direction of the spectrum, perhaps after voting is finished having a final vote on the top 5? Of course it's up to you though, I don't mind the highest chosen to be the winner.

Armageddon

Clean #2 with the background stripes of clean #3.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 08/07/2013 05:42:21
With there being so many votes in every direction of the spectrum, perhaps after voting is finished having a final vote on the top 5? Of course it's up to you though, I don't mind the highest chosen to be the winner.
I thought about this, may be it is what we should do.

abstauber

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 08/07/2013 08:32:35
Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 08/07/2013 05:42:21
I thought about this, may be it is what we should do.
I second this. Until then we also need to get the source .psd file for dark#1 and dark#2. Otherwise it's no better than before - nifty screen but just a flat jpeg in the end.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: abstauber on Mon 08/07/2013 10:06:39
I second this. Until then we also need to get the source .psd file for dark#1 and dark#2. Otherwise it's no better than before - nifty screen but just a flat jpeg in the end.
The irony... :-\

Or, it will be even more ironic if when searching for that psds, we'll also find the psd for original splash :).

Ops, I forgot to vote myself!

My votes go to
Clean #4
Dark #3

Peder 🚀

Clean #2
Gradient #3

I think I'd actually prefer a merge between the two even.. With the background and cup of Gradient #3 and the layout and rest of Clean #2:
Spoiler

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk