>>Monstrous Workshop results, WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Started by Andail, Tue 28/05/2013 07:38:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Problem

Congratulations to everyone! I voted for Mordalles too, but this was a tough choice. Even though I just watched, it was very inspiring to follow everyone's progress. The results are absolutely awesome.

Mordalles

hurray, thanks guys! :shocked:

my money and vote was on kasander.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

dactylopus

Awesome!

Congratulations to the winners.  You guys deserved the recognition.  But so did so many others.  Great job all around.

Ilyich

Congrats to all the participants and especially to the winners! A bit surprised not to see Andail's piece in the top 3, but I guess that's just because it strayed a bit from the monster theme(which is ironic :)) and the awesomeness of the competition, since the illustration itself is really atmospheric and great.

My vote went to Kasander because it's both very energetic and coherent, but Mordalles' monster definitely deserved a win.
All in all, it was a lot of fun, special thanks to Andail for starting this up with a good theme and at a good time! Cheers! 

miguel

My vote went to Mordalles as well. You have a very talented hand, my friend!
Congratulations to everyone, it was great to be part of it.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

waheela

Congrats to the winners! Good job, everybody! :)

Kasander

@Andail

Kudos for organizing and supervising the workshop. I'll be looking forward to the next one (if I have time!;)) :)

@all participants

Well done! I'm glad we could learn something from each other.

SookieSock

Hey guys! Sorry I never got chance to finish and it's an honour to place alongside Ben.

My favourite was mordalles' too but everyone did so well and improved so much.

I'd love to do this again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk