So the NSA is spying on you and me and everyone!

Started by selmiak, Fri 07/06/2013 19:11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

Not that it surprises me in any way, but the scope of this is really frightening
washington post
anonymous
guardian
ars technica

Snarky

It's an outrage that details about this secret program were leaked. It's like journalists have no respect for the NSA's right to privacy!

Ponch

This is the sort of stuff Art Bell used to talk about on his show. I always assumed it was silly (and entertaining) conspiracy stuff. Now I have to wonder if there really are aliens in a hangar in Area 51. Thanks, NSA, for proving the kooks right.

Atelier

Anyone else think Facebook is evil?

Look I mean wake up guys please. Look I can PROVE BEYOND DOUBT Mark Zuckerberg is the worst kind of Reptilian and not only that..... the Devil.... Ok he was born in 1984. Btw NOT I repeat NOT a coincidence, Think Orwell chose a random year? Well guess again because Big Brother is actually him (and he is also a Devil) and Mark Zuckerberg has 14 letters, right? 1984/14 = 142. Mark has 4 letters in 142x4 is 568! Now Facebook has 5 founders (aka Summit of Elitist Evil) and Zuckerberg has U in it the 21st letter of the alphabet. We take off 1 from that cos thats how many countries there will be when Zuckerberg gets his way. So 5x20 = 100 Now the 568 from earlier + 100 = 668........... scarily close to the Devils number........ when I first saw it I was scared too..... Seriously people WAKE UP!!!!!! Repost this to everywhere you can!! Zuckerberg must be stopped!!!!!

Adeel

Its outrageous! No respect for privacy. They aren't able to catch criminals in their locality. Let alone the foreign ones.
Quote from: Snarky on Fri 07/06/2013 19:16:43
It's an outrage that details about this secret program were leaked. It's like journalists have no respect for the NSA's right to privacy!
It seems to me that these journalists have MUCH respect in my opinion for privacy than those NSA boys.
Quote from: Atelier on Sun 09/06/2013 21:43:04
Anyone else think Facebook is evil?

Look I mean wake up guys please. Look I can PROVE BEYOND DOUBT Mark Zuckerberg is the worst kind of Reptilian and not only that..... the Devil.... Ok he was born in 1984. Btw NOT I repeat NOT a coincidence, Think Orwell chose a random year? Well guess again because Big Brother is actually him (and he is also a Devil) and Mark Zuckerberg has 14 letters, right? 1984/14 = 142. Mark has 4 letters in 142x4 is 568! Now Facebook has 5 founders (aka Summit of Elitist Evil) and Zuckerberg has U in it the 21st letter of the alphabet. We take off 1 from that cos thats how many countries there will be when Zuckerberg gets his way. So 5x20 = 100 Now the 568 from earlier + 100 = 668........... scarily close to the Devils number........ when I first saw it I was scared too..... Seriously people WAKE UP!!!!!! Repost this to everywhere you can!! Zuckerberg must be stopped!!!!!
Well, I request you to Don't take me seriously for this but for these things, we say one thing on Facebook i.e. Go Home Atelier, You are Drunk. (laugh)

EchosofNezhyt

My frito fetish has BEEN RECORDED DEAR GOD!

dactylopus

It's terrorism.

I feel terrorized by the US government.

Now I'm on a list.

Snarky

I honestly cannot fucking fathom how most Americans are actually in favor of this. It's like they feel the phrase "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!" doesn't get enough use.

Calin Leafshade

Where is ProgZ when you need him to be outraged about something?

I bet he practically ejaculated as he shouted "I told you so! WAKE UP SHEEPLE!"

waheela

Quote from: Snarky on Tue 11/06/2013 21:03:04
I honestly cannot fucking fathom how most Americans are actually in favor of this. It's like they feel the phrase "WAKE UP SHEEPLE!" doesn't get enough use.

I was one of those people who thought "I have nothing to hide. Sure, go through my shit" until read-up a little and watched this:

[embed=560,315]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Z99qFwsDmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

I think people just really haven't thought through the ramifications of giving up their personal information to a government who wants to keep and maintain power over it's people.

Mati256

Jokes aside, they have so much useless information that they wont be able to find anything.
My Blog! (En Español)

Vince Twelve

Can I just say:
(Resonance spoilers)
Spoiler
NAILED IT.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk