My 24 Hour Comic Challenge: I DID IT (Comic Inside)

Started by Ghost, Thu 20/06/2013 11:27:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Problem

Congratulations, that was absolutely amazing! ;-D I have the deepest respect for you. I don't think I could have done anything like this. I'm useless without sleep. Well done!

Ponch

Ghost

Thanks Ponch!

I've scanned the pages and arranged them into reading order. I was tempted to clean things up a bit here and there but, no. This is the real thing.
Also updated original post with the link below.

Hope you like what you see.
It's my BABY and as cute as a ponycorn!

-> http://www.mediafire.com/download/q46nrhv0aiuuv0m/SliceOfAfterlife_24HourComic.zip

bicilotti

It is exquisitely drawn and reading it felt special. The theme, the words, the character are all very "Ghostly"!
Thanks for having uploaded it!

Tabata

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 21/06/2013 19:07:13
Hope you like what you see.
It's my BABY and as cute as a ponycorn!

Yes, I did!

Thanks a lot for doing the extra work right now to share your complete comic with us
instead of taking the well deserved rest at first!

And also:
Yes â€" your baby is sweet and entertaining (the little firefly inclusive!)!

selmiak

wow, for a 24 hour thing without any prior work on either story or characters or setting this is pretty cool, I had fun reading it. You probably learned a lot from this, no matter if drawing wise, time management, tight deadlines or just how funny your body reacts to sleep deprivation.
A graph relating time, motivation, tiredness and panel drawn would have been interesting to see where you started drawing full page panels :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk