Summer Batch

Started by gspit1124, Fri 28/06/2013 20:05:52

Previous topic - Next topic

gspit1124

When will summer batch 2013 start?

LimpingFish

I'm not sure there is one this year. Nothing has been announced, as far as I know.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Fitz

Mods expressed his willingness to do a Summerbatch v2, but it seems it either went pretty much unnoticed (just one person replied) or they contacted him directly via pm and are secretly working on their respective projects. I know I'd love another Summerbatch, last year's was awesome.

Radiant

Check for future Bake Sales, though :)

m0ds

Yes, sorry could not make it happen, no real interest generated here and I didn't have the time to approach other communities or such. Had to focus on other projects and products myself. And my backup idea wasn't possible cos Peder's 'bundlit' system wasn't working (though I did make an effort to kick something off back in Jan/Feb with that, and am still keen to use it) - what happened to it Peder?

What I will try and do is update the Summerbatch website so that a volume 2 will become inevitable :) Thanks for your interest, and everyone else - cos I know there are plenty of keen summerbatch players out there. If anyone wants a percentage on some bundles and can deliver me a basic bundle website (I can't do backend database stuff myself) get in touch.

Adeel

May someone please tell me: What is Summer Batch? I tried to search for it on wiki but couldn't find anything.

Peder 🚀

Mods, life got in the way :). But I'm for sure still developing it.

Adeel, Summerbatch was a bundle of games similar to humble bundle: http://summerbatch.co.uk/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk