Bertha Butt's Boogie - MAGS June 2013

Started by Grundislav, Mon 01/07/2013 00:11:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Bertha Butt wants to enter a dance contest, but she needs some help from the other Butt sisters.  Help her out!

DOWNLOAD

TMontZ

Read 73 times but no one has commented :( !!  Well, I enjoyed it, Grundislav.  Anyway, I can't wait to play A Golden Wake...

MiteWiseacreLives!

Nicely done!
Great artwork, fun minigame..

kaput

DBoyWheeler

Must... resist... urge... to... make... reference... to... Sir Mix-A-Lot's... song...

Can't... resist... much... longer...

*rap music plays*
I like big butts and I cannot lie...

piperhcombs

Very entertaining!

When I was trying to do that tap the arrow keys to dance thing, the first time I messed up, I clicked the mouse and that made Bertha leave the living room and go back into the kitchen. However, the green four way arrow icon was still in the lower left, and the cursor was invisible. I managed to navigate back into the living room where the dance segment started up again, but it looked like this:
[imgzoom]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/Duquesne/bertha.png[/imgzoom]
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

Grundislav

That's odd.  It's supposed to turn off the walkable area when the dance sequence is activated.  I'll look into it.

monkey424

scab

Yeah, it's a fun short game. It's refreshing because all characters are just normal people.  :)

Adeel

Quote from: scab on Wed 10/07/2013 14:36:24
Yeah, it's a fun short game. It's refreshing because all characters are just normal people.  :)
Except their over sized butts, they are pretty normal. :)

Downloaded your game a few days ago, liked it in "test-run" play and hoping to finish it. I will update you soon.

scab

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Wed 10/07/2013 16:27:25
Downloaded your game a few days ago, liked it in "test-run" play and hoping to finish it. I will update you soon.

Yeah I had some problems, don't worry the project is not canceled.  :)

Tenacious Stu

Neat little game. It took me a while before I released that:

Spoiler
You had to look inside the box. I kept trying to stand on it to reach the cereal  :P
[close]

If you had more time it would have been awesome to see Bertha Butt and the old man at the end with some wacky dancing animations, but that's MAGS for you I guess.

Adeel

Grundislav, your game is refreshing. The music and sound effects strongly support the game. Your art and animations are smooth. The dialogue are fun to read. Nice little mini-game.

To sum it up: Bertha Butt is an enjoyable entry which is recommended to play. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk