The funny pics thread? :)

Started by KyriakosCH, Fri 07/10/2016 13:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

KyriakosCH

Ken, pride of the russian army  :=

This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

eri0o

Stupot

Blondbraid

Always had a fondness for Nemi comics.

Danvzare

Quote from: Khris on Thu 09/11/2023 19:34:49https://twitter.com/abbythelibb_/status/1708214738750972097
That's not funny.  >:(  That just sounds like what all of the political American nutjobs scream about nowadays. Heck, I've seen the reverse of this exact quote (where supposedly left wing women blame all men) more times than I can count. It's just nutters screaming at nutters. I think it's safe to say we come here to get away from those kind of people and their insane ramblings.

So at the risk of sounding like an SJW. Can we not promote an "Us VS Them" mentality in a thread where we're supposed to be sharing funny images.

Speaking of which:

Khris

Elon is turning into a grandma apparently:

Khris

Danvzare

Khris

Sorry, can't help it. GC/TERF losers speedrunning the patriarchy is my favorite tweet genre

Blondbraid

Quote from: Khris on Tue 16/01/2024 11:42:15Sorry, can't help it. GC/TERF losers speedrunning the patriarchy is my favorite tweet genre
I fail to see the fun in it, that stuff is only frustrating.

Seriously, what's funny about it? No clever comments, no clever headlines, just a bunch of incendiary twitter headlines with no context.

To me, this isn't funny, it's just a sad reminder of how modern social media throws gasoline on every single discussion, and an extra dollop of ligther fluid if LGBT+ and/or women's rights are involved.

Here's a funny animal size comparision for a palate cleanser:

Stupot

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk