His Tumblr - His Twitter

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: DC on Wed 03/07/2013 23:17:46
Worry not, the popo shall never know of our forbidden love

*fake British accent* That's NAUGHTY!

Retro Wolf

[I'm sure I've seen a picture of Ghost wearing a hat like that somewhere!]

DBoy: Wolf! DC! I need your help!

Wolf: DBoy I'm not going into the Off-licence for you...

DBoy: You don't understand! We're being attacked by the English!

DC: I thought Reality on the Norm was in England?...

Wolf: I heard it was Australia....

DBoy: They're not regular English, they've been infected by the Tea Virus!

DBoy: ..........Who's that?

DC: That's Ghost... don't worry.... he's cool.

Ghost: Warum bin ich verflucht, diese Idioten zu folgen?

DBoyWheeler

Hey, nice!  Maybe this could after the player helps Minerva sober me up.

For how she does so... you know that one demo of Freddy Pharkas, where you have to use an empty beer bottle and slip coffee into it?

[As for what caused me to get drunk... maybe I had lost a friend in a battle with a really ridiculous monster--like a living pile of stuffed animals or a blob of Mountain Dew... something ridiculous that'd fit with RotN.  Because of the loss, I took to the bottle.]

Tea Virus?!  THIS I gotta see!

Retro Wolf

[imgzoom]http://s20.postimg.org/9rzbrchzd/guysags.png[/imgzoom]

Renegade Implementor!

Mystery bovine man!

Leafshades?

Adeel!

Tabata

he, he, he 

btw.
I heard rumors that this "mystery bovine man" should be a great dancer?! 

Adeel

Ah! Look at me standing there with the other three "famous" personalities of the forums  (laugh). Thank you Oldschool_Wolf for this act of kindness ;).

Renegade indeed looks similar to his avatar. Ponch or as you lovingly call him "Bovine Man" looks funny as he his. Leafshades, oh man you made me laughing out loud on this one, I like the literal meanings you used as an inspiration to draw him.(laugh). Then, here I am, standing there with the mixed expression of joy and awkwardness (its not every day you meet leafshades, bovine man and serious wizard, after all).

On a serious note, your art is very nice. I liked the "evolved" version of my character. Your art skills are no doubt superior to mine.

I don't know much about art but I think that you have dropped his shoulder a little too low. Maybe, raising them up a little? Just my two cents.

Great Job Indeed! Way to go! :)

Retro Wolf

You give me too much credit Adeel! 90% of my art is based on currently existing sprites and backgrounds. I just chop them up, change some colours, and push some pixels around to make something new! If you where to ask me make a man from scratch I would struggle to get anything like this.

It's still a very fun process though!

Adeel

Still that a skill in itself. Therefore, you deserve credit for it.  :)  I can't even edit or adjust someone else's sprites. :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk