Ancient Aliens - The Roots of Sound

Started by miguel, Sat 27/07/2013 14:18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

miguel

Ancient Aliens - The Roots of Sound

Hi guys,
This must be the worst presentation ever on this forums, but I really suck at this...
I'm proud to release this one, it took a lot of work and dedication from us.
This game doesn't aim to bring any new concepts or breakthroughs on the genre. It's the opposite, really. We just wanted to deliver something with a classic feel.
I'm so bad with this kind of stuff that I'll just say that this game goes around the Ancient Aliens Theory, the main character is a trumpet player from Chicago who goes after a ancient technology with the help of a good-looking girl. Why? Because his father discovered the damn technology! That's why!
There's some bad guys after it as well and...
Just play the game...and comment please.
DOWNLOAD
Download from the AGS Games List

DOWNLOAD
AGS Games List

================================================================================================================================
Please do comment this game here or at gamejolt.
If you really want to help me and the rest of the crew check the game at indiesale.

Have fun!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

kaput

Sounds good. That background art is awesome. Downloading now.

Adeel

Quote from: miguel on Sat 27/07/2013 14:18:55
[...]
This must be the worst presentation ever on this forums, but I really suck at this...
[...]

Why are you so nervous? You must be proud of yourself and your team. :)

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Sat 27/07/2013 14:35:40
Sounds good. That background art is awesome. Downloading now.

As Sunny Penguin said, the graphics are simply awesome. I've added your game along with Sunny Penguin's game, to download them a.s.a.p, when my data plan will be renewed. I'll update you in near future.

miguel

QuoteSounds good. That background art is awesome. Downloading now
Thanks SP, hope you enjoy it.

QuoteI'll update you in near future.
Please do Adeel, have fun playing it.

DBoyWheeler

Ancient Aliens...

Are you a big fan of the History Channel by any chance?  Because there's a show on H2 (the second History Channel) and occasionally on the main History Channel called "Ancient Aliens".  As that one teacher in "The Incredibles" would say: "Coincidence?  I think NOT!"

Anyway, the screenshots show this looks like a rather neat game.

CaptainD

arj0n

Congrats on this release, miguel and team  :)

miguel

Dboy:
I know and sometimes watch the TV series. I like the idea and possibilities of it, it fits the adventure game genre like a glove.
Thanks for the kind comments on the screenshots. Hope you play it and let me know what you think.

CaptainD:
Thanks man, hope you enjoy playing it!

ArjOn:
Couldn't make it without your help my friend. Thank you so much.

Ponch

This is a very cool game. But why doesn't it have it's own page in the AGS games list? :confused:

Tremulas

Great job. Except the nice backgrounds, it has nice music and very interesting story.

miguel

Ponch, thank you sir! Your work is an inspiration.
I've added the game:AGS DataBase

Tremulas, thank you very much my friend. You did some top quality pesky-bug hunting!

kconan

Congrats on the release!  Kudos to whoever handled graphics; I like the style.

miguel

Cheers kconan, hope you enjoy the gameplay as well.

Stupot

Looking good :) Congrats on release :-)

miguel

Ilyich

Congrats on the release! Anyone looking for a nice classic point-n-click experience in the vein of Broken Sword should give it a try, and I'm not just saying that because I've helped with some of the graphics. :)

miguel

Just in case that somebody on the forums does not know Ilyich talent, check his work on Patchwork.
He's just brilliant. Period.
Answering kconan as well, I drew the backgrounds  and had the Pleasure of Ilyich doing all the colouring and in cases some perspective adjustments. I'll show some of our work as soon as I get home.
Anyway, Ilyich, I was very lucky to have you on board!
Thank you.

Tabata

Just started playing it, having fun!  (nod)

Congrats for the release of such a cool game!

miguel

Thanks Tabata! Really glad you're enjoying it!
It's an honour to get one of your animated icons! :smiley:

Here's some artwork from the game, before and after Ilyich magic:

cianty

Wow. Stunning artwork! Can't wait to find a quite minute to give this game a try. Looks very promising.
ca. 70% completed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk