AGS Support > Modules, Plugins & Tools

FONT: WFN-Fonts (collection thread)

(1/3) > >>

Rulaman:
Hi,

I have brand new font files for the new 256-chars Version of AGS (currently in BETA state).
Feel free to post your own fonts in this thread.

http://postimg.org/image/oc4d5mdv7/

Click here to download
WFN FontEditor Plugin

Edit by Dualnames - Made into a sticky topic for apparent reasons

Rulaman:
The ManiacMansionMania-Fonts as WFN
Download MMM-Fonts as WFN

Scavenger:

Intellivision Font in Windows-1252
Hotel Mario Font in Windows-1252
Tom Thumb Font in Windows-1252

Some more 256 character fonts for use in your games.

Starcat:
Hi folks!

Just a quick word of caution! The links provided here lead to a hoster which in turn provides software that includes spyware. (To clarify, I'm talking about the earlier posts that link to file-upload.net)
In fact I wasn't able to download the actual font files or archives, but just an installer of some sketchy tool that is supposed to download the actual files. So be warned!

Does anybody have a proper mirror to these font files and font tools? Or do you know where I can get my hands on AGS fonts that include german umlauts?
Thanks!

Crimson Wizard:

--- Quote from: Starcat on 29 Jan 2017, 09:13 ---Just a quick word of caution! The links provided here lead to a hoster which in turn provides software that includes spyware. (To clarify, I'm talking about the earlier posts that link to file-upload.net)
In fact I wasn't able to download the actual font files or archives, but just an installer of some sketchy tool that is supposed to download the actual files. So be warned!

--- End quote ---

This is one of the file hosters that HIDE correct download button unless you stay on page for some time, or move mouse around.
I found that you can still download the correct file if you:

1. Move your mouse over words "Tipp: Partnerprogramm - Geld verdienen!" (under "Datum: xxx Download: xxx").
A "Download" button will appear.
2. Click on download button that appears.
3. CLOSE THE NEW WINDOW that appears.
4. Click on same download button again.

Now you can finally download 7z archive with fonts.

Here I uploaded it to dropbox:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukjt9o3fvbwhnvz/AGSFNT1-1_256chars.7z?dl=0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version