Coloring ball: For the Voyeurs - Winner declared

Started by jwalt, Wed 28/08/2013 11:59:38

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

I decided on a “classic” shape. Not much to work with. You can resize it, but the end product must still limit the field of view; it is a keyhole, after all. Can't wait to see what you folks come up with.

[imgzoom]http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o756/jwalt10705/SeptCBKeyhole1_zps6c8b7462.png[/imgzoom]

Will it be a leather-clad Tabata, in her kitchen, disciplining her smiley collection?
Will it be Cat, in skin colored leggings, doing her daily, ultra booty workout?
Will it be Miez, at his computer, pixeling another masterpiece?
Will it be Ponch, in his bathtub, doing unspeakable things to his rubber ducky?

When you peeked through the keyhole, what was it that you saw?

Adeel

Congratulations, jwalt. Now use your trophy in your signature. ;)

Btw based on my observations, I think it would be better if you create a separate thread for your round. :)

As for the shape, my first thought (when I looked at it) was: it's a dildo. 8-0

Nice and tricky design, btw. :)

Gilbert

Adeel

Why this thread is so stranded? Hasn't anybody here peeped through the keyhole in their life ever? 8-0

Well, I decided to move up to higher resolutions to improve my pixel art. I'm quite pleased with the result. Here's my entry:

[imgzoom]http://websolutions.freevar.com/August_and_Onward_Images/MasturbationIsHealthy.png[/imgzoom]

Here's the quick intro:

They say Masturbation is healthy. But being spied on while you're masturbating hasn't proved to be healthy in many circumstances. Were you ever caught masturbating :=? What if you see one of your seniors doing it 8-0?

jwalt

I debated extending this contest, but my shape seems to have generated next to no interest. So, I'm declaring Adeel the winner, and I hope his shape will generate more activity.

Congrats, Adeel!

Adeel

Quote from: jwalt on Wed 11/09/2013 12:45:41
I debated extending this contest, but my shape seems to have generated next to no interest. So, I'm declaring Adeel the winner, and I hope his shape will generate more activity.

Congrats, Adeel!

Great! Thanks for the honour 8-).

Where's my trophy, btw? ???

jwalt

Adeel

Sweet, another victory for me ;-D!

I'll be starting the next round within upcoming one or two days.

selmiak

congrats adeel, what about starting a new CB now plz...

Adeel

Quote from: selmiak on Wed 18/09/2013 21:30:24
congrats adeel, what about starting a new CB now plz...

Well if you're ready and willing to participate, then I'll start it right away :).

I were waiting for the Illustration Workshop to finish because many artists are busy in adding final touches to their projects.

Retro Wolf

I might participate next time. Is there a thread for the rules?

Adeel

Quote from: Oldschool_Wolf on Thu 19/09/2013 12:33:21
I might participate next time. Is there a thread for the rules?

AFAIK, the host is allowed to set whatever rules he/she likes regarding his/her shape for the participants to follow. There aren't any fixed rules.

EDIT:

Since Selmiak and Oldschool_Wolf have shown interest. Therefore, I'll start new a competition tonight. Stay tuned. :)

selmiak

I'm always interested in coloring balls, but I didn't 'see' anything worthwile to draw within the last few forms, so I can't promise I'll deliver something, but of course I'll try to.
make it an interesting theme or form or even better both and chances are high I and lots of other artist join in on the fun.

Adeel

Quote from: selmiak on Thu 19/09/2013 15:03:12
I'm always interested in coloring balls, but I didn't 'see' anything worthwile to draw within the last few forms, so I can't promise I'll deliver something, but of course I'll try to.
make it an interesting theme or form or even better both and chances are high I and lots of other artist join in on the fun.

I hope that my shape draws interest...

Atelier

Adeel also needs a trophy for the weirdest colouring ball entry ever posted on these forums!

Adeel

Quote from: Atelier on Mon 23/09/2013 08:02:11
Adeel also needs a trophy for the weirdest colouring ball entry ever posted on these forums!

(laugh)

Weider is better! 8-)

This reminds me......I demanded a trophy from jwalt and when he gave it to me, I forgot to add it to my signature. :-[

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk