MAGS September: "Animals" (WINNER: Fitz)

Started by Atelier, Sun 01/09/2013 19:44:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

The thread's been kinda quiet lately -- but I can assure you I'm working harder than ever to make it. Still a lot of details to polish, but the gameplay looks solid at this point, and the game is playable from start to finish. I think/hope/pray I'll be done in 48 hours.

ZapZap

Another MAGS project lost into my folders :~( Sorry. Will play the others as soon as you post'em ;)
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Sephiroth

What the hell happened to your ant game? It looked pretty good and seemed to be almost completed...

ZapZap

No.. not "almost completed" at all.. my bad. I may try to finish it in the following weeks.. or months :cry: (I'm studying for a competitive examination and right now it's eating my time)
"Loose ends have a way of strangling you"

Adeel

I've been watching this thread from the time 'twas started. I'm happy to see that DBoy has already released his game and Fitz is going to release his game soon. I were sorry to see Cleanic go. What about the others? What happened to T-Bones?

Fitz

Didn't TGames give up on it when it turned out the idea didn't fit this month's topic as too anthro?

Me, I'm still working like crazy. It *looks like* I should/might pull it off on time, by tomorrow night -- but just in case, would an extra day or two be ok, Atelier? Just in case, though.

Sephiroth

Cleanic: :~(
I don't think TGames has given up, am I wrong? Also, jannar85 and Durinde announced they would try to make it, any news?

TGames

I stopped because I got kind of confused about the rules

Fitz

So as I suspected, despite my best efforts (a few very angry people will attest to the fact that I devoted my time almost exclusively to the game :P), I'm still not quite there. I'm left with minor stuff, mostly, audio editing, minor animations and icon graphics. Right now I'm dead beat, need to sleep. So I'd be grateful for some more time :)

Saltwater Taffy

Eagerly waiting for October MAGS o3o *dances*

Adeel

Quote from: Saltwater Taffy on Mon 30/09/2013 22:06:39
Eagerly waiting for October MAGS o3o *dances*

I'm glad to hear that there is at least one person who's willing to participate in October MAGS (Oldschool_Wolf and I've set the theme for this month, you see) :).

Saltwater Taffy

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Tue 01/10/2013 04:54:18
I'm glad to hear that there is at least one person who's willing to participate in October MAGS (Oldschool_Wolf and I've set the theme for this month, you see) :).
Awesome! Can't wait :-D

Armageddon

If the theme is horror similar I might give it a try. A huge, strained, warped bridge, might. :-D Also if it doesn't start a week into October like most other MAGS do for some reason.

Atelier

I am genuinely sorry for putting the competitions up late sometimes but just tell me straight, there's no need to be passive aggressive. October will be up later today!

Radiant

Thank you Atelier. One of the participants for September requested an extension for a few days, please let us know if you are ok with that.

Atelier

Sorry, I have only been able to get interwebs on my phone recently, I've had enrolment stuff all day every day. Yes, an extension is fine - new deadline is 3rd Oct please!

Armageddon

Quote from: Atelier on Tue 01/10/2013 08:18:09
I am genuinely sorry for putting the competitions up late sometimes but just tell me straight, there's no need to be passive aggressive. October will be up later today!
I wasn't trying to be passive aggressive! :-[ Sorry.

Adeel

So, how is it going Fitz? I'm eager to play your game. :)

Fitz

Putting some finishing touches as we speak :) I hope to release it within the next 12 hours.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk