MAGS September: "Animals" (WINNER: Fitz)

Started by Atelier, Sun 01/09/2013 19:44:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

Quote from: Fitz on Wed 02/10/2013 10:51:44
Putting some finishing touches as we speak :) I hope to release it within the next 12 hours.

Your 12 hours are up, Fitz ;-D. Where is your game? :)

Fitz

Here it is, then: my entry to MAGS September: ANIMALS

No, he's not an actual dragon. He's just a lizard. A very, VERY big lizard. He's also a husband to a loving wife and a father to a lovable child. As a dutiful housekeeper, he is the one providing for his family. His ever hungry and glutonous family...

So, he sets out on an exciting, dangerous quest for food. He'll visit many places and face many, many dangers -- and some downright atrocities, too.

Yes, all in-game graphics are made using pictures of animals, animal parts, animal products -- and various excretions.

Also, Monty is voiced by yours truly. It's one thing to impersonate Matt Berry impersonating Gandalf -- conveying feelings through grunts exclusively is a whole other story!

Aaaanyway...

DOWNLOAD THE GAME

Atelier

Cool, voting time!

VOTE

The competition has now ended and voting is underway. Click on the game titles to download:

The Blackbird Strikes Back! by DBoyWheeler
Monty the Komodo Dragon by Fitz

Be sure to play all the entries before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

VOTE HERE

Note: let me know if there are any problems with the new voting system!

Radiant

Well done both! Thank you for participating!

And, by no small coincidence, tomorrow is World Animal Day :)

Atelier

Yo guys - voting's over!

Monty the Komodo Dragon by Fitz: 14 votes
The Blackbird Strikes Back! by DBoyWheeler: 1 vote

Congrats Fitz, a clear win!!

Adeel

Congratulations, Fitz. A very well deserved win (nod)! All the best for your future games. :)

DBoyWheeler

Adeel

You did great for your first game, DBoy. :) Have you considered entering for this month's contest? You wouldn't have to worry much about drawing.

Spoiler
Yes, a form of advertisement. Oh God, we need entries! :(
[close]

Sephiroth

Congrats Fitz!
Also Congratulations for your first game DBoy!

Fitz

Thanks everyone :) And congrats to DBoy, too, for making his first game on such short notice -- on his own, no less! It's too bad Cleanic's ant game didn't get finished :(

I'm already looking for a theme for next month :D I think I got one, and it should be fun -- but I'll take my time with it, and maybe something else will pop up. Plus, I need to go through the previous MAGS list to avoid repetition.

dactylopus

Congratulations Fitz!  What a creative entry.  It was certainly an interesting experience.

Also, well done DBoyWheeler!  Happy to see you participating and creating a game!  I hope to see more from you in the future!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk