Ask here for updates on GAMES IN PRODUCTION

Started by , Wed 02/10/2013 18:20:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

I wish to know what happened to ShattenReyze, and its "guitar hero" minigame :).
(A pity Abstauber's website is usually down)

m0ds

He has been pimping it at Mittens quite a bit recently ;) I'd also like to know if he is working on it still or not because I forget what he said in Germany.

Igor Hardy

I remember Shattenreyze looking real good at Mittens. Some amazing epic art by Kastchey. Things seem to be moving rather slow with the game sadly.

But I also seem to remember that the general consensus was Christina should strangle Dirk painfully if he abandons the project. Let's hope he heard that. :)

CaptainD

Quote from: Thaumaturge on Sun 20/10/2013 21:36:35
Does anyone know whatever became of He Watches?
WHAM will finish making it if he can ever drag himself away from playing other games...

On a more serious note (although my above statement is probably true!  :P) I would be interested in knowing how it's coming on too.

Thaumaturge

Quote from: CaptainD on Sun 20/10/2013 21:40:17
WHAM will finish making it if he can ever drag himself away from playing other games...
Ah, the eternal bane of making games: games. ;)

Technocrat

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 04/10/2013 23:12:06
check technocrats blog, looks like the remake of the first 3 episodes is coming along nice with the help of a well known artist ;)
http://technocratgames.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/the-futures-blue.html

though I want my TB4 fix too!

I really need to get around to updating that blog one of these days...

[imgzoom]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o33/Nedraed/TB-Walkway_zpsfb7b1d4a.png[/imgzoom]

It is looking a lot nicer though, much nicer than I can do at least!

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Technocrat on Thu 07/11/2013 02:23:11
It is looking a lot nicer though, much nicer than I can do at least!

Stop that. Your look for Technobabylon was already awesome.

Crimson Wizard

Hey, I suddenly remembered, there was a game I beta tested, called "Blue Moon". It was made by miguel. :)
I recall I tested out few chapters, but never finished though. I am wondering what happened to it.

miguel

Hi Crimson,
the game is finished and playable although not tested and the code was so messy that I abandoned it.
Some months ago, Stee asked if he could have a look at it and took the game out of my hands.
I haven't spoke to him for a while now but I know he's working on it, revamping graphics and recoding it as well.
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Stee

Slowly I'm afraid,

I don't have a lot of spare time these days (hence why you probably don't see me on here that often). I haven't done much since myself and miguel last spoke. I'm moving house in a few weeks that will take out my whole commute to work and free up some much needed time to work on it.

Hopefully we'll have a nice surprise for you some time next year.

I would love to know if Ghost is still working on Collateral Jelly and if not, he should :)

Also, what's going on with the whole Grundi-304 Reaper/Rebirth thingy?
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Ghost

Quote from: Stee on Sat 16/11/2013 23:52:23
I would love to know if Ghost is still working on Collateral Jelly and if not, he should :)

Actually, yes. It was supposed to be my Halloween surprise for this year! Unfortunately I got sick a lot and did not make it, but, well, pretty sure to make it my New Years Eve surprise.

Only now it won't be a surprise anymore, but hells, just for REMEMBERING the game you deserve a cookie!

Stupot

Since my question was rather rudely shut down in the game's own thread I'll ask here:

Has anyone heard anything about the game Alum?  As it's been three months since they won backing on Kickstarter, and as far as I can see there has been no news.

Frodo

I wish I knew.  :sad:  I was a backer too, but I have no idea what's going on.  Really wish the auther would give an update.  :sad:

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 21/11/2013 18:51:41
Since my question was rather rudely shut down in the game's own thread I'll ask here:

Has anyone heard anything about the game Alum?  As it's been three months since they won backing on Kickstarter, and as far as I can see there has been no news.

Eric

I'm curious as to the current state of Asher and Covling.

Khris

Asher was put on "Indefinite hiatus" in October :(

Stupot

Quote from: Khris on Fri 22/11/2013 01:18:45
Asher was put on "Indefinite hiatus" in October :(
That's a crying shame.  It was a gorgeous looking game.

Eric

Anian

Quote from: Ghost on Sun 17/11/2013 09:14:11Actually, yes. It was supposed to be my Halloween surprise for this year! Unfortunately I got sick a lot and did not make it, but, well, pretty sure to make it my New Years Eve surprise.
And where's the naked purple forest lady, lazy bones!? :tongue:
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk