The Art of Dying - Platformer (GAME RELEASED!)

Started by DoorKnobHandle, Fri 25/10/2013 16:39:52

Previous topic - Next topic

DoorKnobHandle

Thank you KodiakBehr and everybody else! Since we're already up to eight interested beta testers plus four 'friends and family' testers, and I think 12+ testers is really overkill and hard to handle and keep track of myself, I'm probably going to randomly invite a couple of people who signed up. More details when I'm closer to starting the actual beta test in a couple of days. I know this can result in some frustration for the interested people that don't get in but 1.) it's the only fair way to deal with the situation and 2.) it's hopefully not going to be a long beta test and you'll be playing the game very soon anyways!

In the meantime, please continue to sign up for the beta test with a post in this thread if you're interested in helping out!

EliasFrost

I can't beta test the game since I have lots of my own stuff to do but I just want to show my support by chiming in to say that this looks astounding, not only that it's done in AGS but overall it looks extremely interesting. I hope things go well and I'll be sure to check it out once it's finished. Keep it up. :)

DoorKnobHandle

Thanks Frostfalk. So this is the list of currently entered beta testers:

Code: "AGS"

4 "Friends and Family" Testers
Stupot+
Adeel S. Ahmed
selmiak
Arj0n
Peder Johnsen+
Scarab
Bulbapuck
Andail

I'm almost done assembling the beta build so this is your last chance to sign up if you're interested in betatesting The Art of Dying. I will randomly pick a number of people from the list very soon!

selmiak

hehe, and now you polish it up so much that you need no betatesters at all and I feel a bit bad for nitpicking in case I get the chance :D

Spoiler
PICK ME!
[close]

DoorKnobHandle

Haha!

The Art of Dying is officially in beta! The testers lucky enough to be selected by random.org have been contacted! If you weren't selected, don't fret, the game is hopefully releasing very soon and, if more issues are found, there's a good chance I'm going to include a second wave of testers a bit later.

Have fun, testers! Keep in mind not to share the gamefiles themselves please, but do go ahead and post or tweet about the game, take screenshots or record gameplay footage and upload it!

DoorKnobHandle

The Art of Dying has been released!

Thank you for the interest during development, now go over to the Completed Games thread to download the game, play it and let me know how you liked it!

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk