Started by Atelier, Thu 31/10/2013 14:49:41

Previous topic - Next topic

kaput

Quote from: selmiak on Fri 08/11/2013 18:41:46
Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Fri 08/11/2013 16:30:37
Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Fri 08/11/2013 15:37:19
Quote from: Radiant on Tue 05/11/2013 23:39:50
Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 04/11/2013 22:19:59
thanks, I've wanted to take part in a MAGS for ages, even though I think the idea of making an adventure game in a single month is complete madness. :-)
Madness??
Spoiler
This! Is! SIERRA!!!
[close]
Spoiler
I get the feeling we'll never get tired of the silly "Sparta from 300" joke.
[close]

Spoiler
Actually, I've gotten tired of these Sparta jokes. This is what I feel inclined to do, whenever I hear a Sparta joke these days:

(roll)
[close]
Spoiler
Emo Level: Over 9000!
[close]

Spoiler
THIS IS.... WAT? (laugh)

Nah... But seriously guys. So worked up over that? (roll). Why are we hiding? Is this a secret society??? 8-0
[close]

CaptainD

The secrecy must end!! :-D

We are all crazy.  Live with it. 8-)

Ghost

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Fri 08/11/2013 18:51:06
thanks, I've wanted to take part in a MAGS for ages, even though I think the idea of making an adventure game in a single month is complete madness. :-)
Madness??
Spoiler
This! Is! SIERRA!!!
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Actually, I've gotten tired of these Sparta jokes. This is what I feel inclined to do, whenever I hear a Sparta joke these days:

(roll)
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
THIS IS.... WAT? (laugh)

Nah... But seriously guys. So worked up over that? (roll). Why are we hiding? Is this a secret society??? 8-0
[close]

This. Is. BROKEN! GLASS!!

CaptainD

Hey guys, how are everyone else's entries going?  Selmiak and myself have made a good start to our game.  I'm not quite sure whether we're going to do a smaller game for  game for MAGS and make the full thing later, but it's looking quite good so far.  (Also, I didn't realise what a wizard Selmiak was with a Wacom tablet! ;-D)  But I'll leave it up to him whether he wants to share a background yet or not.  :=

selmiak

Thanks for your nice words! Also as in: writing the story ;)
Dunno if I post a screenshot, I'd have to write some relevant and good PR crap along with it, otherwise it'd feel so empty. Maybe we should just wait until the game is finished (if we finish it... but yeah, looking good at not even halftime) and let the game speak for itself.

Adeel

Count me out from this competition, unless I post otherwise (which is going to be very unlikely). Maybe I shouldn't have bought that graphic card. Can't stop myself from playing those 'KEWL' 3D Graphics Game.... :-X

selmiak

*note to self: Code in some crazy 3d emulation in AGS so that Adeel's new grafics card is also heavy in use for AGS games :D

CaptainD

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 12/11/2013 16:47:29
*note to self: Code in some crazy 3d emulation in AGS so that Adeel's new grafics card is also heavy in use for AGS games :D

This is assuming you can find time away from trying to break my storyline... :P

selmiak

Atelier

Nice that there's loads of interest this month!

Adeel

Quote from: Sunny Penguin on Fri 08/11/2013 18:51:06
Madness??
Spoiler
This! Is! SIERRA!!!
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

(roll)
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
THIS IS.... WAT? (laugh)

[close]

Spoiler
@Sunny Penguin: We are using hide tags to maintain the consistency. See, you did it too! (laugh)
@Ghost and Selmiak: I saw this photo whilst I were viewing my Facebook's Newsfeed. It suited my emotions well, so I didn't think twice about putting it here. :P
[close]

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 12/11/2013 16:47:29

Make sure that it is still not too heavy for 512MB ATI RADEON HD 3600. ;) Oh also if it helps you, I've 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon x64 Single Core Processor and 1 GB RAM. (Too true to be good these days... 8-0 )

Fitz

So we've reached the 2/3 mark today! How's everyone doing? :)

*cracks whip*

selmiak

CaptainD and me are coming along nicely. I have no idea if we get everything in we planned, but we sure try to make it playable and completable...

selmiak

Is anyone else entering this month?

Ghost

My idea wasn't as good as it seemed at first glance, so I terminated the project and had a beef sandwich instead. :-[

CaptainD

Quote from: Ghost on Sun 24/11/2013 22:27:05
My idea wasn't as good as it seemed at first glance, so I terminated the project and had a beef sandwich instead. :-[

But did you do this during night-time?  If so I think it may still count.

Radiant

I vote for Ghost to submit his beef sandwich to the AGS database!

Ghost

Ghost presents:

GHOST'S HIS LATE-NIGHT BEEF SANDWICH

Delicious corned beef, horseradish and the secret haunted sauce make it a sandwich to DIE for- are you man enough for the beef?

DOWNLOAD HERE!

selmiak

CaptainD

Quote from: Ghost on Mon 25/11/2013 19:30:17
DOWNLOAD HERE!

Download link doesn't work.

Also, are you sure that beef isn't horse?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk