[HELP FOUND] Character animator for "A Poison Green" [COMMERCIAL]

Started by FlyingMandarine, Sat 09/11/2013 18:34:06

Previous topic - Next topic

FlyingMandarine

UPDATE: We just found out our second animator. Thank you very much to all those who applied!

Hi!

We are a new independent team working on our first commercial title, a full-length point'n'click sci-fi/thriller with a heavy emphasis on storytelling called A Poison Green. To see screenshots of the game, along with more information, see here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=48207.0

We are currently searching for a second character animator to assist the one we already have. We are only looking for serious people who are willing to invest the time and energy necessary to make our game a success.

We intend for the game to be a commercial endeavor, and so you would earn a part of the profits from the sales up to the amount of time you have invested in the project. The game is about 20% done, yet we have already been contacted by several publishers, which bodes well for the future of the game.

Here is a sample of some character animations from the game, which you should be able to imitate:

What we would require of you:

-That you be able to perfectly imitate the drawing and animating style,
-That you have enough free time to work steadily on the game (no less than 5 or 10 hours a week),
-That you communicate regularly with myself and the other animator.

As for me: I have worked on several commercial and freeware titles, including Xbox 360, Android and iPhone games, albeit as a translator (I will gladly send you my resumé on request). As a writer, I have been regularly published in the popular French video games magazine Joystick.

If you are interested and you think you meet all the criteria, please send me an e-mail at hermenaultpatrice (at) gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you,

Patrice Hermenault AKA FlyingMandarine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk