Create a stand-alone game app for Android-OSX

Started by Gabarts, Fri 06/12/2013 11:16:37

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

MM the problem is that certain devices will silently crash across multiple games. I've been completely incapable of tracking down why this is, and I've never been able to reproduce it on any of my Android devices.

@CW: I thought there was also some Linux stuff. I could be completely off here, but seeing as Android runs in a Java VM on top of Linux, I figured that it might be related. I've been too busy lately to look much into it though.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Wed 01/01/2014 16:16:32
@CW: I thought there was also some Linux stuff. I could be completely off here, but seeing as Android runs in a Java VM on top of Linux, I figured that it might be related. I've been too busy lately to look much into it though.
Hmm, all I remember was a patch made by Edward Rudd (from Humble Bundle) which supposedly fixes Pulse Audio, but it is still under question and wasn't merged.
There is also your MutexLock... if you don't have time, I can copy that myself ;). But I think it may wait several days.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Wed 01/01/2014 16:47:50
There is also your MutexLock... if you don't have time, I can copy that myself ;). But I think it may wait several days.
Ok, I copied the MutexLock fix. Hopefully that may improve something (I heard it fixed a deadlock in Primordia).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk