Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor - BULGARIAN EDITION OUT NOW!

Started by AprilSkies, Tue 17/12/2013 22:38:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow1000

Quote from: AprilSkies on Fri 03/01/2014 09:39:15
Hi Shadow,
How can I thank you for those kind words?
I'm so happy it gave you some funny hours and that it enjoyed you.
These things lead me to continue to create games and especially to improve my techniques.

I also thank you for telling me what to make best, such as the colour based puzzles. I'm thinking to solve that writing on hotspot's description the colour of buttons, 'cause I didn't think about people who can have problems in distinguishing colour. So the description "button" may become "orange button" or "red button" and so on. Or ... including a button "easy solve the puzzle".

Anyway I'm so happy for your words.
If you don't mind, It would be also great if you rate the game in the game page. :-D
I would like that many people as possible would play the game.

P.S.
The characters were so well characterized thanks to the terrific work done by RumCorp(se) (www.rumcorpse.com). They have been great in transforming the original characterizations (in Italian, with typical Italian humor). In my opinion, now characters feel almost real in the British/Irish context. I will never finish to thank them.

I looked at the rumcorpse website and now I understand how the English was rendered so perfectly with all the puns and cultural references that would never make you think that this was a translation. They did an excellent job.

And I posted my comments and rated the game.

SHADOW

cat

Hi, is there an installer free version available?

AprilSkies

Quote from: cat on Sun 26/01/2014 15:08:03
Hi, is there an installer free version available?

Hi, do you mean a version without innosetup installer?
Do you need the simply zipped compiled folder?
If yes, I'll upload for you. :-)

www.apemarina.altervista.org

cat

Yes, I mean simply zipped files without the installer. Some people prefer an installer while others (like myself) prefer to just unzip a folder and start playing right away. It would be nice if you could provide both options :)

AprilSkies

Ok. you're right! Better to have both options :D
CLICK HERE to download the zip-folder without installer.

Let me know if it's all right for you, so I can update the top post. thank you.

cat

Thanks, I started playing and I'm enjoying it so far :)

AprilSkies

Update June 23 2014

Donald Dowell is now available in BULGARIAN LANGUAGE!

Thanks to Adventurers Community (http://adventurersbg.info/) and didka222

The Bulgarian edition cn be downloaded here:
http://adventurersbg.info/catalog/game/893-donald-dowell-and-the-ghost-of-barker-manor

And here's the Bulgarian walkthrough:
http://adventurersbg.info/walkthroughs/view.php?id=407

myname

What an achievement AprilSkies.  :shocked:  I would love to peep and animated show featuring Donald Dowell sometime... YouTube sensation???

AprilSkies

Thank you so much myname!
It would be great to have an animated show featuring the old funny Donald! (laugh)

AprilSkies

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk